Hodson and others

14 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Perhaps a bit harsh on Polster he is cover for the best right back in the league and shouldn't be expected to play much. 

The rest I agree with though Barasic has been a huge disappointment to be honest 

We already have Flanagan as cover and we have a youth team which is getting better season after season that we could dip into.

Handing Polster a 2.5 year deal when he’s played what, 5 minutes, was a complete waste of time and money.

4 hours ago, DBBTB said:

We already have Flanagan as cover and we have a youth team which is getting better season after season that we could dip into.

Handing Polster a 2.5 year deal when he’s played what, 5 minutes, was a complete waste of time and money.

Flanny has been playing at left back though so we still needed a right back especially if Gerrard has zero faith in Wallace and we've had the others injured at various times. 

Matty is on a fairly low wage I assume and he is an able back up I don't mind him being here. 

On 05/06/2019 at 17:46, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Flanny has been playing at left back though so we still needed a right back especially if Gerrard has zero faith in Wallace and we've had the others injured at various times. 

Matty is on a fairly low wage I assume and he is an able back up I don't mind him being here. 

Flanny / Matty - for fuck sake.

On 05/06/2019 at 12:55, DBBTB said:

Did Gerrard not say that Polster is more a signing for the upcoming season? 

9 hours ago, jjbscotty12 said:

The comments on hodson leaving are an absolute embarrassment on twitter by some of our fans.

That’s the problem with twitter, and the internet in general. And actually so much of the world now. 

Utter mongos with a platform to spout whatever braindead shite they want.