54 is plenty enough.

1 hour ago, Darth Bear said:

As a fellow auld cunt this has piqued my interest and I would be interested in joining in next year if I am able to get over. Looks like great fun although the real pain that will kick in after the event will probably not be so pleasant. 

You should post earlier next year to maybe give people who want to join in a chance to get ready and to remind them about it. 

All the best mate I will send a donation when I get my laptop unpacked (just emigrated) and I get access to my bank :tu:

I'll send the link to RM when I sign up, normally about Xmas time 🙂

I'd like to thank all those that sponsored me and the kind words of encouragement. Thank you from myself and the team much appreciated.

I'm currently starting the journey north (800 mile round trip) via Manchester picking the team up along the way.

If I don't get back to you it's not deliberate just that I'm travelling and Perthshire is still in the dark ages.

I'll send some pics if I can of the event, for those that maybe interested next year.

GSTQ  

3 hours ago, DerekJohnstone said:

I think the 37p is the only number that would give him £55.56 referring to future title wins. :pipe:

If you continue to give away Fund Secrets you may find yourself facing a large fine...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/317052-rm-erskine-fund-season-1819-official-thread/

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

If you continue to give away Fund Secrets you may find yourself facing a large fine...

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/topic/317052-rm-erskine-fund-season-1819-official-thread/

I'll bear that in mind :rangers: Thank GB and the guys on here. Oh and you may have to change your Algorithm, I signed up for 2020 this morning. :tongue: