FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Dan Deacon said:

UT sucks baws. The amount of challenges etc in it is ridiculous. Made for virgins 100%

FIFA20 is shite in general tbh, only fun in pro clubs because mates are on imo. No improved in years 

6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye agree overall the game is poor this year. You PS4 or XBOX. A few of us from here play clubs on PS4 

xbox, played the 10 hour ea access and didn’t even want it. Saying that if I knew more people on clubs it would have maybe got a purchase 

33 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

UT sucks baws. The amount of challenges etc in it is ridiculous. Made for virgins 100%

That's y I stopped playing it ,means u have to play every night if u want decent rewards in rivals or play 30 games every weekend like a wee virgin for weekend league aswell

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They seem to no even care now 

Agreed. I think it’s because they know they can’t compete on licensing and young kids don’t care about gameplay they just want to play with who they watch on TV.

Across the whole though Konami have gone seriously downhill. I think things haven’t been great there since they sacked Hideo Kojima.

1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Agreed. I think it’s because they know they can’t compete on licensing and young kids don’t care about gameplay they just want to play with who they watch on TV.

Across the whole though Konami have gone seriously downhill. I think things haven’t been great there since they sacked Hideo Kojima.

I'll never forgive those cunts for cancelling Silent Hills, that was going to be on another level. 

Archived