FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Im trying.. seem to be hitting the bloody post all the time.. swear to fuck I hit the post about 4-5 times every game. Full of the rage just now :lol: 

I don't know what you're doing wrong but practice plain shooting rather than timed and just tapping shoot rather than going for power it helps a lot. 

Who are you trying to use too shoot as well. 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Probably not your issue I've only used him in UT and really like him. 

Game is just really pissing me off at the minute. Was not bad on 19 and I am getting raped here.. cannot defend to save my life.. Im hitting the beers now which wont help :lol:

8 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Game is just really pissing me off at the minute. Was not bad on 19 and I am getting raped here.. cannot defend to save my life.. Im hitting the beers now which wont help :lol:

I hope it turns around for you mate it is much harder as a game but it is much better. 

9 hours ago, johanhentze said:

Was playing my mate last night and i turned the game off in a huff cause i cant fucking tackle

2 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I hope it turns around for you mate it is much harder as a game but it is much better. 

I thinknits turning around very slowly..  I suppose you just have to completely forget 19. 19 is bad habbits as far as I can gatner. They could have gone easy on rebound goals, however. They are seriously pissing me off!!

Thats another thing I cant do!! Haha

Don't tackle run into the player and as long as you run straight into them you'll get the ball back almost every time. 

I thinknits turning around very slowly..  I suppose you just have to completely forget 19. 19 is bad habbits as far as I can gatner. They could have gone easy on rebound goals, however. They are seriously pissing me off!!

I wasn't very good at 19 despite some insane pack luck but this year's is much better all round. 

You'll have to forget 19 and build knowledge for this games mechanics. 

Archived