FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Ayrblue1 said:

Do tell, am playing a Tim at the weekend who's had it for a week and I've no played it yet 😂

Any player with decent curve can score direct from a corner. Aim the wee circle to where the six yard box and touchline meet and hit it with full power.

Scored two with Tav already.

When I started playing FUT I bought Morelos and started building a team around him.  I now have most of the Colombian side in a 4-3-3 and it’s actually pretty good.  Great stamina, good physically, and it’s pretty cheap.  Their LB is about 4K, and one of their CBS are 40k, but beyond that everyone is very reasonable.  As a starting team I’m pretty happy with it.  

I don’t have the 40k Columbian CB yet but I’m saving up to get him.  Have the Rangers badges and strips.  Columbia ain’t a bad side.  That RB doesn’t match the rest of my squad but he.’s fucking dynamite.  Pace, power, stamina, etc.

CF6E82E6-AB89-49AC-A1B2-C97674D5902D.thumb.jpeg.37dabca819a1793a465c22a56eae7524.jpeg

7 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Just got FIFA 20 for a fiver on ebay

That’s a bargain, mate.  I paid £90 for the Champions Edition on PlayStation.  I’m absolutely shite at the game as well but I enjoy it none the less :lol:

14 minutes ago, TMB said:

That’s a bargain, mate.  I paid £90 for the Champions Edition on PlayStation.  I’m absolutely shite at the game as well but I enjoy it none the less :lol:

It's nuts. It's down to a glitch on Xbox.

CDkeys and stuff were selling DLC packs   for ultimate team for like 2 quid. But it seems these codes also contain a full copy of the game when activated on marketplace. 

It's been a couple of days now and Xbox haven't done anything to rectify it.

Just been periodically checking eBay for resellers and lucked out with the guy selling it for a fiver. Most have been trying it resell for 30 quid.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Gameplay for me is miles better in this one 

I'm struggling tbh.

The through ball or lob through ball doesn't work anymore and they've just made the defenders faster and the attackers slow down to stop it.

It looks stupid when your guy is running fast as fuck in midfield but then slows down when running on to a through ball. 

The free-kicks and penalties are a shambles as well btw.

10 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I'm struggling tbh.

The through ball or lob through ball doesn't work anymore and they've just made the defenders faster and the attackers slow down to stop it.

It looks stupid when your guy is running fast as fuck in midfield but then slows down when running on to a through ball. 

Don't like the fks or pks either mate 

10 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

I'm struggling tbh.

Agree on the FK and Pens. I need to go do the skill games to see if I can get them but I can either get a position midway between GK and Post or about 2 foot left of it. It just jumps about 

8 hours ago, BlueMe said:

I'm struggling tbh.

When your taking pens hold the analog down in a corner , a lot easier and doesn’t jump about . I’ve been hitting free kicks by just placing the marker just inside the post but not using the knuckleball etc had a few go in .

8 hours ago, BlueMe said:

I'm struggling tbh.

This is the first time in years that pace is important for attackers

20 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

When your taking pens hold the analog down in a corner , a lot easier and doesn’t jump about . I’ve been hitting free kicks by just placing the marker just inside the post but not using the knuckleball etc had a few go in .

I'll give this a go.

2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

This is the first time in years that pace is important for attackers

Aye mate definitely.

Archived