DeanMK

FIFA 20

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Nah you?

Nope, I swear I don't know how many games of 19 I played and probably only scored from about a handful of corners. 

Take all the bugs and glitches away and the actual gameplay is the best it's been in years imo. 

Steelydan1690 likes this

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

Nope, I swear I don't know how many games of 19 I played and probably only scored from about a handful of corners. 

Take all the bugs and glitches away and the actual gameplay is the best it's been in years imo. 

I'm enjoying it bud only played about 10 games defending will take a bit to get used to,high scoring games 😂

8 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

I'm enjoying it bud only played about 10 games defending will take a bit to get used to,high scoring games 😂

Are you using tactical or legacy defending? 

10 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

U canny use the easy one online I don't think ?maybe I'm wrong 

Fuck knows mate I've seen a lot of people complaining about defending, had no real issues with it myself tbh. 

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

EA have said fheyve deliberately made it solid to score from corners.

You could conceded four or five goals in 19 in a game and all from corners it was ridiculous

Two big 7 foot centre backs and you won't score from a corner in near 30 odd games. 

EA logic. 

I used to score plenty of goals from near post run corners but now there is no point as about 4 players are marking that space. Think I'll try master some short corner routines to try get the defence moving 

On 01/10/2019 at 23:45, ForeverAndEver said:

I’d like to bet that nobody on this Earth loses more games from being 1-0/2-1 up.

I lost a game from being 5-1 up yesterday. I had Joe Gomez sent off for a clean tackle a couple of minutes later Harry Maguire joined him and he won the ball. After that things went too shit. 

ForeverAndEver likes this

16 hours ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Anybody scored from a corner yet? 

I have scored twice once with the loan van dick and once with the West Ham striker Haller which got me the score from a corner gold challenge for the weekly objectives. 

7 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

EA have said fheyve deliberately made it solid to score from corners.

You could conceded four or five goals in 19 in a game and all from corners it was ridiculous

Happy that corners are shite but the heading in general is shambolic

johanhentze likes this