FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This game is actually horrible when you get to Division 5 plus.

Everyone is using the exact same tactics and settings.. drop deep  positioning and team depth set to 1 coupled with through ball spam on the counter attack. It's impossible to play through them unless you get a lucky bounce of a defender(which is a fault in itself, the physics are terrible) or shoot from distance.  The only way to stop yourself fron getting countered is to also sit deep which results in a midfield slog with barely any shots for both teams. It's dull as fuck.

There's so much wrong with this game... It feels slow and unresponsive. Passing is so  inconsistant - By and large making a 50 yard pass through the air is  somehow easier and more accurate than trying to  ground pass  to a teamate 10 yards away. The fact tackling is entirely pointless and just running into someone is far more effective is ridiculous. Dribbling has also never been so unrewarding ... everyone dribbles the same way and more often than not it's entirely luck wether you get by the defender or not ... Defenders recover far too quickly and they are able to change direction with ungodly precision. As said it's not without fault as defenders will regulary turn into lumps of wood which results in the ball bouncing off them, usually in the attackers favour - which is allsorts of frustrating.

Less said about the keepers the better... the patch has actually made them worse in my opinion. Still palming shots right, left snd centre... usually right to an attacker, if not into their own net from crosses.

Glad i only paid a fiver for this.. it's not worth anything more.

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

A fenian was beating me 4-1 on seasons and i quit. 

I'm dangerously close to launching this shite in the bin tbh.

This is why I don't play fifa online. 

Can play all sorts of games battlefield, cod and the likes and don't get anywhere near raging . But fifa is a different ball game pardon the pun. 

Archived