FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause of the boys in work and the ease of use of the web app I started to play it as a break from.seasons as that was the only mode I've ever really used. 

I've never once spent a penny on it and usually just fuck about with it as putting snakes and anchors on cunts isn't really my thing. Any free pack etc I'd ever been awarded was always fuck all and wee shite guys.

Till yesterday when the squad rivals rewards were in and @Mr Soprano opened the packs for me whilst I bounced off wall to wall still wrecked in my hotel in Porto and got this :lol:

Screenshot_20191024-094403.png

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Cause of the boys in work and the ease of use of the web app I started to play it as a break from.seasons as that was the only mode I've ever really used. 

I've never once spent a penny on it and usually just fuck about with it as putting snakes and anchors on cunts isn't really my thing. Any free pack etc I'd ever been awarded was always fuck all and wee shite guys.

Till yesterday when the squad rivals rewards were in and @Mr Soprano opened the packs for me whilst I bounced off wall to wall still wrecked in my hotel in Porto and got this :lol:

Ooooft ffs .m8 he no about 1.4 m?

15 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Just quick sell him he is shite. 

What a pull enjoy him or the coins whatever you choose too do. 

35 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

My current team it goes too 4231 in game with Zaha in the attacking midfield role. 

I won 15 in a row before weekend league now trying to get the wins for the icon swap too get closer too giggs. 

Screenshot_20191026_122710_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

Good to see you’re not a 5atb paedo anymore 

4 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I didn't use that formation in game I shifted Laporte too left back and Alonso came off for Reus it was the only way I could fit what I wanted too use into the starting 11 though. 

U still play for money etc m8?pretty sure u said that b4 

not played FIFA in years but got my young lad this for £2.70 with player packs? through UK Hotdeals when it came out, download only, thought they would retract it but haven't, result, cant believe when downloading it was saying you have bought this, this and this and showing right price😀

Archived