FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got my scoring abilities back.. now every fucking second ball ends up with their striker... open goal, of course. They kinda fixed it after the first patch but now its back in a big way. Have to pick up the bird at 4 otherwise I would be on the beers.. this shit drives you to drink :lol: 

Hadn't played online yet. Played 2 games with Rangers, all over a boy and he scores 2 goals, I managed to pull it back to 2-2 and missed a chance in last minute. Hit woodwork 3 times too. Second game took the lead against Bristol City then he equalised. Second half my defence went walk abouts and he scored everytime he went forward won 4-1. Helander was pony. Full backs nowhere to be seen. It must be part of the default team set up. I don't like how Kent just wanders about everywhere. Haven't played it since that game as I got pissed off at the chances I was missing and the ones they scored were flying in all angles. 

2 minutes ago, BlueMe said:

Quit after 3 nil mate fuck letting some cunt put 9 past you :lol:

A was close to chucking the controller aff the Tele mate:lol:always say the same but FIFA is the only game that gets me like that,fucking hate it and like it at the same time 

Archived