FIFA 20

DeanMK

I know all FIFA's are assisted.. but I've never played a FIFA that's felt so heavily assisted before. The computer just feels like it is involved in everything. Unless you're willing to cheese the gameplay like the "pros" do... You're completely at the mercy of the AI.

The gameplay is so inconsistent. Random heavy touches on a 10 yard ground pass yet the same player will somehow control a wonder pass at that's been delivered by an aeroplane. Even when you're in loads of space, someone Modric will still every so often look like he's never seen, letalone kicked a ball before. Its like the game is trying to balance out skill levels by just fucking you over every so often.

Admittedly seasons doesn't appear to be quite as bad as ultimate team.

I've also noticed player switching to be noticeably less responsive since the update 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
22 hours ago, Iakona said:

I know all FIFA's are assisted.. but I've never played a FIFA that's felt so heavily assisted before. The computer just feels like it is involved in everything. Unless you're willing to cheese the gameplay like the "pros" do... You're completely at the mercy of the AI.

The gameplay is so inconsistent. Random heavy touches on a 10 yard ground pass yet the same player will somehow control a wonder pass at that's been delivered by an aeroplane. Even when you're in loads of space, someone Modric will still every so often look like he's never seen, letalone kicked a ball before. Its like the game is trying to balance out skill levels by just fucking you over every so often.

Admittedly seasons doesn't appear to be quite as bad as ultimate team.

I've also noticed player switching to be noticeably less responsive since the update 

Always going to be like that i think mate. So much going on and so many variables it would be mad to think anyone could handle the required inputs without assistance. 

Some video games, especially fifa imo are now becoming so complex that you are basically controlling a storyline and participating in which pre scripted actions get executed. 

32 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Big update there on it. No sure how I feel about the changes yet. It feels and looks like a different game the players move horribly they look awkward as fuck

If this update has made it even worse I'm stop playing it , last two updates have fucked the game 

Archived