DeanMK

FIFA 20

6 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

One of the objectives is score 3 goals in online max chemistry. Been scoring 3/4 most games and not getting the reward??

There’s a separate game mode called Max Chemistry on Friendlies, took me a while to figure that out also 😂

Was bored last night do went into fut for the 1st time this year. Definitely wont stick with is as I've no got the time to spare at weekends and canny be arsed with all the challenges etc. Shite game mode

Just now, lewislaudrup said:

Im new to fut this year and i have a couple icon swap players or something. 

How and what do i do with them?

U need to do all challenges so collect players ,go to icon swaps and every icons needs a different amount of icon swap players gained 

Just finished weekend league there ,Finished on 17,  most wins I’ve had, had 2 games left to play but pointless as 20 is the next rank . Happy with it though 

On 03/12/2019 at 06:34, BridgeIsBlue said:

World class. 

World Class? I play it on Semi Pro. I should play it a far higher level because I scud teams by 7,8 or 9  but I don’t even want the challenge. I basically only play it to fuck around :lol:

47 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

World Class? I play it on Semi Pro. I should play it a far higher level because I scud teams by 7,8 or 9  but I don’t even want the challenge. I basically only play it to fuck around :lol:

Do it mate. 

Currently in League One and drew the 1st leg of the Carabao Cup semis 4-4 at the Etihad after having knocked Liverpool out 3-2 at Ibrox in the quarter finals. 

Best two seasons I've had in a CM on FIFA in years so far. 

Spent £1m on that Hickey from Hertz as cover for Barisic, the rest have been players signed up from the academy. 

Said it before but Morelos is an absolute animal in this year's game, think he's at 41 goals in 34 in my save :lol:

DBBTB likes this

21 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Do it mate. 

Currently in League One and drew the 1st leg of the Carabao Cup semis 4-4 at the Etihad after having knocked Liverpool out 3-2 at Ibrox in the quarter finals. 

Best two seasons I've had in a CM on FIFA in years so far. 

Spent £1m on that Hickey from Hertz as cover for Barisic, the rest have been players signed up from the academy. 

Said it before but Morelos is an absolute animal in this year's game, think he's at 41 goals in 34 in my save :lol:

I completely forgot that you could edit leagues and move teams around. I’m 18 months into my CM and I’m still in the SPFL 🤦🏼‍♂️

Morelos has turned class for me too. His overall rating is well into the 80’s now. Katic is another one who is sitting at 75 or 76 overall too now and will probably still get better.

Managed to get Adama Traore and in all honesty he should be a cheat code: 99 acceleration, 97 pace and ball control is something like 83. Can literally just sprint past everybody because they can’t get near you.

BridgeIsBlue likes this

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I'm struggling with him as a sub so far. 

What Chem card you you put on him? I’ve got deadeye on him and he’s been good , having 5 star weak foot makes it a nightmare for defenders because you can go inside or out . 

3 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

Play him CAM with ‘come back on defence’ mate, he’s everywhere. 

Here’s my team..

EF3D23A3-51AC-4478-9E9A-C50CEE084408.jpeg

DB69EFE4-4A6E-4FA2-8425-031564697353.jpeg

How you finding Morelos ? Only been bringing him on as a sub but don’t think I’ve scored yet with him 

5 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

How you finding Morelos ? Only been bringing him on as a sub but don’t think I’ve scored yet with him 

Pretty decent mate, wins most crosses and barges his way through 1vs1s lol. Scored like 22 in 18 for me

Ambrogio likes this

1 hour ago, Ambrogio said:

What Chem card you you put on him? I’ve got deadeye on him and he’s been good , having 5 star weak foot makes it a nightmare for defenders because you can go inside or out . 

None there's no point on a chem style for a sub because it has zero effect as he comes on on 5 chem and it doesn't give any benefit too the sub. 

Have started bringing him on at cam and he's scoring a lot now. 

Ambrogio likes this

9 hours ago, orange&blue92 said:

Pretty decent mate, wins most crosses and barges his way through 1vs1s lol. Scored like 22 in 18 for me

Great return mate , maybe just my play style that’s making me struggle with him lol

orange&blue92 likes this

7 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

None there's no point on a chem style for a sub because it has zero effect as he comes on on 5 chem and it doesn't give any benefit too the sub. 

Have started bringing him on at cam and he's scoring a lot now. 

Aye good point , I sold my 89 sterling and using Kent instead . Pretty much identical player in truth 

8 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I love having him were getting so many deserved special cards now and I am incredibly proud. 

Haha ano mate it’s good ! Still got the spfl league sbc to come aswell , reckon one of the cards will be jack or tav