Jump to content
DeanMK

FIFA 20

Recommended Posts


2 minutes ago, lewislaudrup said:

See in UT if you build a team with champ league players but from different leagues will the chemistry be 100% or will it be low

Naw it would need to be from.same country if different leauge 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Dan Deacon said:

UT sucks baws. The amount of challenges etc in it is ridiculous. Made for virgins 100%

FIFA20 is shite in general tbh, only fun in pro clubs because mates are on imo. No improved in years 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, CR3 said:

FIFA20 is shite in general tbh, only fun in pro clubs because mates are on imo. No improved in years 

Aye agree overall the game is poor this year. You PS4 or XBOX. A few of us from here play clubs on PS4 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Aye agree overall the game is poor this year. You PS4 or XBOX. A few of us from here play clubs on PS4 

xbox, played the 10 hour ea access and didn’t even want it. Saying that if I knew more people on clubs it would have maybe got a purchase 

Dan Deacon likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

UT sucks baws. The amount of challenges etc in it is ridiculous. Made for virgins 100%

That's y I stopped playing it ,means u have to play every night if u want decent rewards in rivals or play 30 games every weekend like a wee virgin for weekend league aswell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

19 was pish. I played it the other night for the first time in about a year. Turned it off after two games. 

20 is the same, only play UT and the only difference is how cunts win games. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I wish Konami would pull their finger out and make a game like ProEvo 5/6. Was untouchable.

They seem to no even care now 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Where does this game rank?

It’s the first FIFA game I haven’t bought since 2012 as I really didn’t like 19. Thinking about getting it but I’m torn.

Best fifa in years imo. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

They seem to no even care now 

Agreed. I think it’s because they know they can’t compete on licensing and young kids don’t care about gameplay they just want to play with who they watch on TV.

Across the whole though Konami have gone seriously downhill. I think things haven’t been great there since they sacked Hideo Kojima.

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Agreed. I think it’s because they know they can’t compete on licensing and young kids don’t care about gameplay they just want to play with who they watch on TV.

Across the whole though Konami have gone seriously downhill. I think things haven’t been great there since they sacked Hideo Kojima.

I'll never forgive those cunts for cancelling Silent Hills, that was going to be on another level. 

 

McEwan's Lager likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...