FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Where does this game rank?

It’s the first FIFA game I haven’t bought since 2012 as I really didn’t like 19. Thinking about getting it but I’m torn.

They have all been utter shite since 15, the engine is stale as fuck and they can't do anything new with it and haven't done for a few years now. 

2 hours ago, The Godfather said:

They have all been utter shite since 15, the engine is stale as fuck and they can't do anything new with it and haven't done for a few years now. 

This.

They fucked it completely with absolutely everything, and anything they add is garbage as well.

Clubs has been shite for years, not touched it, and even when they tried they made it worse.

UT, regardless of people’s thoughts on it, has been shite since then and it’s no coincidence that got it worse once they added SBC’s and competitive FIFA.

Problem is they’re still making a fortune off ultimate team, maybe more than ever, so it won’t change anytime soon. 18 was the last one I bought and traded it in after three days, decided enough is enough not giving them my money anymore.

16 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Problem is they’re still making a fortune off ultimate team, maybe more than ever, so it won’t change anytime soon. 18 was the last one I bought and traded it in after three days, decided enough is enough not giving them my money anymore.

In a nutshell this is it. They will always favour what generates income and if they can rinse someone £50 on the game then unlimited ££ over the course of a year then it will always be the game mode they put the most into.

The should really strip back the rest of it. Patch Volta, Journeys and the womens shite and spend more time on clubs and seasons. Career mode can gtf as well. 

24 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

In a nutshell this is it. They will always favour what generates income and if they can rinse someone £50 on the game then unlimited ££ over the course of a year then it will always be the game mode they put the most into.

The should really strip back the rest of it. Patch Volta, Journeys and the womens shite and spend more time on clubs and seasons. Career mode can gtf as well. 

It’s a pain in the arse, completely pandering to the cunts that can spend all their money/pros that need to spend money.

15 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It’s a pain in the arse, completely pandering to the cunts that can spend all their money/pros that need to spend money.

Tbf they've fucked that mode by allowing cunts to drop down division to get the players that require you to score goals with players of every team in a certain league. 

It's just a pure shite game tbh 

25 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Tbf they've fucked that mode by allowing cunts to drop down division to get the players that require you to score goals with players of every team in a certain league. 

Wankers going down to d7 etc so they can get icon swaps easier ,worst thing they done is weekend leauge and icon swaps tbh 

46 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

100% mate, that and cunts that start bronzes then sub on the likes of Ronaldo, pure infuriates me

36 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Wankers going down to d7 etc so they can get icon swaps easier ,worst thing they done is weekend leauge and icon swaps tbh 

Never played it previously mate. Only ever done it the last few months or so. Still think it's a shite mode with top trump like cards but when I register for WL it keeps me in the house and off the Swally :lol:

But I've never and won't ever spend 1p on it more than cost price 

If they were to change the engine or completely revamp the game they’ll most likely be scared they would chase away the players that splash all the cash and like the game just the way it is. 2020 and we still don’t have a playable, fair football game we can just sit down and play.

16 hours ago, JimmyCR1 said:

If they were to change the engine or completely revamp the game they’ll most likely be scared they would chase away the players that splash all the cash and like the game just the way it is. 2020 and we still don’t have a playable, fair football game we can just sit down and play.

There will be a new engine for the next gen consoles Frostbite has been an absolute disaster for fifa. 

EA Sports has released a significant 2.8GB update for FIFA 20 that tackles a couple of the game's burning issues: dribbling and shooting.

Title Update 10, now live across PlayStation 4 and Xbox One, increases the responsiveness of dribbling when not using any dribbling modifiers or skill moves for players that have an average rating of 80 or higher between the attributes of dribbling, agility and balance.

FIFA 20 review - fun football foiled by a stubborn refusal to read the room

Read more

The idea is the effectiveness of this improvement will scale based on the average rating, with the least improvement felt at 80, and the most improvement felt at 99. The upshot is dribbling masters should feel a lot responsive post-patch.

Speaking of shots, the patch increases the effectiveness of easy shots taken inside of the box (from 45 feet/15 yards/13.7 meters and closer to the target, if you fancy getting your ruler out). These shots are more likely to be on goal and not hit the post or miss the goal, EA Sports said. Based on last night's performance against Arsenal, Chelsea could really do with this patch.

Meanwhile, the patch adds 71 new faces to the game (you'll need a server update to trigger them), and fixes a bug that caused the Second Defender Switch Icon to disappear temporarily. There's a lot more to the update, patch notes for which are on EA's website.

Worst football game ever made.

You hear about these improvements with each update and it never gets any better, but arguably worse, if that's even possible.

The game's terrible and it'll never be back in my PS4 tbh no matter how many "fixes" they try.

Fifa 21 can go fuck itself as well. 

Imo.

4 hours ago, BlueMe said:

Worst football game ever made.

You hear about these improvements with each update and it never gets any better, but arguably worse, if that's even possible.

The game's terrible and it'll never be back in my PS4 tbh no matter how many "fixes" they try.

Fifa 21 can go fuck itself as well. 

Imo.

FIFA 21 will be a watered down version which won't be finished for either the PS4 or PS5 (and xbox) because they always arse it when releasing a game in the same year as a next gen console. 

Tbh I don't see fifa ever getting back to where it was an enjoyable football sum. Its catered to the dumbed down ultimate team players who pump money mindlessly into a terrible game. 

Arcade scripted pish

Finished with it this year as well, had enough. Thing is, for every one of us that dont buy it, another two bedroom dwelling spotty unsocial teenage cunts come along and buy into it. The game is eternally doomed to be mediocre as cash is king. 

Will have to move onto another genre to enjoy consoles now. Games like read ded show fifa for what it is, a glorified demo of a production.

Archived