FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Decent bud ,I've played about 5 games in two months ,games pish worst ever tbh  fucked UT with weekend leauge and rivals 

I think it's shite but I like the competition of rivals even though I'm pish now but I'd never packed Messi before so I'm pleased I did that. 

4 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I think it's shite but I like the competition of rivals even though I'm pish now but I'd never packed Messi before so I'm pleased I did that. 

Just a joke.tbh set so u need to play nearly every night to get decent ranks  full wee sweaty virgins like yourself m8 😂how u getting on in weekend leauge this year?

37 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Just a joke.tbh set so u need to play nearly every night to get decent ranks  full wee sweaty virgins like yourself m8 😂how u getting on in weekend leauge this year?

Barely played it to be honest mate I'm not good enough any more to play that pish. 

Right I've been pissing about on FUT even though I disagree with the game mode.

I'm no doing any challenges or builders etc just playing.

Just got Gerrard for 12 matches and I've qualified for this weekend thing  made a guy quit at 2 0 in 20 mins there. Whats the story with the weekend thingy what do I need to do? 

1 hour ago, Dan Deacon said:

Right I've been pissing about on FUT even though I disagree with the game mode.

I'm no doing any challenges or builders etc just playing.

Just got Gerrard for 12 matches and I've qualified for this weekend thing  made a guy quit at 2 0 in 20 mins there. Whats the story with the weekend thingy what do I need to do? 

You get 30 games, different ‘rank’ for a certain amount of wins, whatever ‘rank’ you get determines what rewards you get on Thursday morning.

It’s a nightmare once you get into it btw 😂

6 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

You get 30 games, different ‘rank’ for a certain amount of wins, whatever ‘rank’ you get determines what rewards you get on Thursday morning.

It’s a nightmare once you get into it btw 😂

30 do I need to play them all

Archived