FIFA 20

DeanMK

On 25/07/2019 at 17:17, DeanMK said:

Read the pitch notes. Can't really see any major changes. Practice mode and an allegedly improved facial customization tool. 

I really wish folk could be banned from making stupid faces on it 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 25/07/2019 at 17:27, ForeverAndEver said:

Honestly for the whole year if your guy was a cam and you played any he virtually played as a left back, and they’ve not said they fixed that. 

Lol think it was Fifa 2004 when some of the tactics were like that.

To play 4-4-2 you had to play 4-3-3 as the wingers would play centrally up front and your striker would play as a CM. Was a nightmare trying to work out where everybody fitted in if you changed formations.

17 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Lol think it was Fifa 2004 when some of the tactics were like that.

To play 4-4-2 you had to play 4-3-3 as the wingers would play centrally up front and your striker would play as a CM. Was a nightmare trying to work out where everybody fitted in if you changed formations.

It happened on UT once you chanced tactics as well but they fixed that the twats

On 07/08/2019 at 17:15, The Godfather said:

Career mode changes:

Custimise your own manager

Better player potential system

The end

Combine FM and Fifa. Proper revolutionise the career mode, but nope, always the small changes that will no doubt not even work on release. Maybe they’ll patch the issues that will no doubt appear by March or something. Wallets at the ready. 🤦🏻‍♂️

10 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Combine FM and Fifa. Proper revolutionise the career mode, but nope, always the small changes that will no doubt not even work on release. Maybe they’ll patch the issues that will no doubt appear by March or something. Wallets at the ready. 🤦🏻‍♂️

It’s just pish.

Volta will be patched after a few games and then you are left with FIFA19 with updated strips. Gameplay is honking 

49 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It’s just pish.

Volta will be patched after a few games and then you are left with FIFA19 with updated strips. Gameplay is honking 

Ahh, Volta, the thing that literally nobody asked for.  Give us a realistic football game, not an arcade street player. Release something on the side maybe but this shouldn’t literally be the next Fifa.

FIFA 20 career mode improvements.

Female managers - nice touch but I don't care. Most of the time I don't even change the managers name or appearance anyway.

Pre and post match Press conference - nice idea, offers player interaction etc would probably skip them though as I think they'd get tedious.

More avatars for managers - see female managers

Dynamic player potential - like the sound of this, but playing the computer ai tends to be tedious, so does that mean my player ratings will be average and my players won't improve?

Disable international job offers - great, I would do this but only because the offers are tedious. Why not just fix the problem and make international job offers far more rare?

Honestly I feel these changes are crap and I'm not buying it. EA are conning folk and I've had enough. Trying to think of a single significant positive change in the last say 5 FIFA's?

1 hour ago, lewislaudrup said:

With a bit of luck most places will do the same as Belgium

That will just put they countries behind in being able to compete. The market is the same for all of the player base on console. 

I would expect for fifa 21 that there will be no microtransactions anywhere though other than cosmetic. 

• 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, gazza27 said:

Any good deals kicking about to pre order this lads?

EA access premier and ordering from the tab in fifa 19 gives you 20% off the top two versions. If you want the base game without the packs etc for ultimate team go with @ger4life_1872's

Archived