FIFA 20

DeanMK

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I assume he just fucked a win from you then wee fenian bastard that he is. 

Nope, don't play the game or any mode at all anymore. Not loaded it up in over a month 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, JackAlex93 said:

Jammy bastard man. Do you pay for your packs or was that through match coins? 

I've never put a penny into any fifa other than buying the game. 

The first one was from a 100k pack I opened during a lightning round and got him the second was in the prime gold players pack from the season pass thing 

Fucking raging with the game. Going through an absolute nightmare of a period. I was absolutely flying yesterday then today my team seems sluggish and slow and I miss chances.. losses and draws is all I can manage. Playing Seasons. Was second division now down to fourth in one session. Raging.

29 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

...and it continues. My team seems about 50% slower and misses open goals and very good chances. On course to fucking go down to 5th div now. Joke of a game

Are you going Rangers on seasons mate? If so, then just go 41212 wide. Try and play one twos with Morelos and Defoe and you should cut teams open.

2 hours ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

Are you going Rangers on seasons mate? If so, then just go 41212 wide. Try and play one twos with Morelos and Defoe and you should cut teams open.

I am going Rangers yes.. I will give it a shot. Have been going 4231 with 4222 and 433 as attacking/ultra attacking formations. Seems to go really well at times the fucking terribly... seems to go in cycles.

11 minutes ago, johanhentze said:

I am going Rangers yes.. I will give it a shot. Have been going 4231 with 4222 and 433 as attacking/ultra attacking formations. Seems to go really well at times the fucking terribly... seems to go in cycles.

I normally set up as Jack sitting with hagi in front of him and Kent and Jones out wide, also if you play Defoe the l2 and r1 finesse shot is deadly.

1 hour ago, Sasa_Papac_No1_Fan said:

I normally set up as Jack sitting with hagi in front of him and Kent and Jones out wide, also if you play Defoe the l2 and r1 finesse shot is deadly.

Yeah.. Defoe is a great finisher but oh so weak. By the way...

image.jpg

game has turned again for me.. :lol:

1 minute ago, johanhentze said:

Absolutely. Usually I offer to cancel the game but if the guy insists on playing it then I cut out all celebrations/replays.

I don't mind playing Rangers supporters but I skip the celebrations and replays they annoy me anyway but it's a sign of respect to one of our own. 

1 minute ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I don't mind playing Rangers supporters but I skip the celebrations and replays they annoy me anyway but it's a sign of respect to one of our own. 

Absolutely... and none of this playing it around at the back then to the corner to shield it etc.. bawbaggery.

2 hours ago, The Monk said:

A taig did that to me the other day then I came back and scored an 87th min winner with Aribo to win division 1 😂

I have done that on a few occasions 😉 

Not winning Div 1 obviously.. I tend to get to Div 3/2 then hit awful form (as if the game just goes against me) and go down to 4th. Absolutely fuck all I can do to stop it as well.

Archived