FIFA 20

DeanMK

59 minutes ago, lidorfc said:

used to be terrible for that 😂

I find people tend to play worse when you start pissing them off 😂

Absolutely. Very noticeable that I play a fuck load worse when people piss me off haha. Somehow I cant stop myself :lol: 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, ScottBF2 said:

Going to try and get into pro clubs. Rinsed fuck out of FUT with my team, got all Icons and it's boring as fuck.

Did Coop Seasons with my pals but the fun's wearing thin with that as well. Where do I start?

Clubs has always been the best mode imo, used to love playing CDM and just spraying passes about. Didnt buy it this year right enough.

7 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Going to try and get into pro clubs. Rinsed fuck out of FUT with my team, got all Icons and it's boring as fuck.

Did Coop Seasons with my pals but the fun's wearing thin with that as well. Where do I start?

What console 

42 minutes ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Need to get better chemistry right away could do that cheaply with coins the now 

Mate this is the first time I’ve played FUT, how’s the best way to do it without signing worse standard of players?

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Mate this is the first time I’ve played FUT, how’s the best way to do it without signing worse standard of players?

Sell some. Of. Your players for example the Spanish boys and upgrade to one better epl player. 

Then get some worse epl players but that will enhance the chemistry. Change your manager to an EPL one as well 

1 minute ago, GOAT said:

I've bankrupt my team as it's full of wee sweaty bastards ,but I normally just stick a ton in yo start with then open packs and sell them all to build a team then just play games  in rivals etc to win coins 

32 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Sell some. Of. Your players for example the Spanish boys and upgrade to one better epl player. 

Then get some worse epl players but that will enhance the chemistry. Change your manager to an EPL one as well 

Will signing lower rated English players no be worse for the team?

8 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Will signing lower rated English players no be worse for the team?

No mate that was just an example. 

Google or look. Back over a few of the teams on here and see how people do it. 

But defo play division rivals for a week and you'll get no bad rewards and coins next week 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

No mate that was just an example. 

Google or look. Back over a few of the teams on here and see how people do it. 

But defo play division rivals for a week and you'll get no bad rewards and coins next week 

Wits the best packs to take on a Thursday I just took the coins?

Archived