FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, GOAT said:

Guys what’s the best way to make money and to improve my team?

14BABB03-7905-46D1-A1DC-B6602BECA872.png

Open bronze packs and list the players disgard the rest. Check their prices on the store and sell for a wee bit less don't waste time on players with pages up for 200 coins as they won't ever sell. 

Get Roussion an 82 left back who goes for about 2 grand last time I bought him he's Bundesliga and French so will help there.

Replace Partey with pretty much any Bundesliga central mid if you can get a Dutch one it will give better chem to Begwein. 

Sell Lopez if he's tradeable and buy Gulaki he's an 85 Hungarian from the Bundesliga. 

Change to a Premier League manager will have Zaha on chem you don't need to change his position. 

14 hours ago, GOAT said:

Guys what’s the best way to make money and to improve my team?

14BABB03-7905-46D1-A1DC-B6602BECA872.png

Open bronze packs and list the players disgard the rest. Check their prices on the store and sell for a wee bit less don't waste time on players with pages up for 200 coins as they won't ever sell. 

Get Roussion an 82 left back who goes for about 2 grand last time I bought him he's Bundesliga and French so will help there.

Replace Partey with pretty much any Bundesliga central mid if you can get a Dutch one it will give better chem to Begwein. 

Sell Lopez if he's tradeable and buy Gulaki he's an 85 Hungarian from the Bundesliga. 

Change to a Premier League manager will have Zaha on chem you don't need to change his

1 hour ago, GOAT said:

Wits the best packs to take on a Thursday I just took the coins?

Take untradeable as you get more players and the chance of packing something good is boosted and it's tots tomorrow so you want that chance. 

I didn't mean to quote your other post I can't get rid of it. 

My current team I've not lost in 20 with that. 

Screenshot_20200423_184457_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

11 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Change to a Premier League manager will have Zaha on chem you don't need to change his

Take untradeable as you get more players and the chance of packing something good is boosted and it's tots tomorrow so you want that chance. 

I didn't mean to quote your other post I can't get rid of it. 

My current team I've not lost in 20 with that. 

Screenshot_20200423_184457_com.ea.gp.fifaultimate.jpg

Untradeable is pish advice when hes trying to  build a team imo

Just now, Steelydan1690 said:

Aye but hes just starting out first time playing it ,so  better doing untradable to build a team. 

I still don't agree rivals rewards and bronze packs are more than enough to build a great team hell the 20k he has is more than enough to build a meta and dominant team. 

A got an Xbox for my birthday oan Tuesday so  a stay away from my boys xboxs.played 14 games on ut and won one.steely is right it's far too late to get a decent team going compared to folk that's played it for ages unless yer pumping money in it for packs 

3 hours ago, Steelydan1690 said:

U upgraded ur team.yet ?

Signed that tarrier cunt Robertson for left back and then signed sancho and completely forgot Robertson is a Scottish and my zaha isn’t English. 🙈

next signing will be Harry Kane I think or see how dear shearer costs and save up for that.

9F19B5F2-9D8E-446B-9E0A-37543260B473.png

Just now, GOAT said:

Signed that tarrier cunt Robertson for left back and then signed sancho and completely forgot Robertson is a Scottish and my zaha isn’t English. 🙈

next signing will be Harry Kane I think or see how dear shearer costs and save up for that.

9F19B5F2-9D8E-446B-9E0A-37543260B473.png

Getting there mate, swap your lcb with Nathan ake or summit and keeper with a good epl one 

2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Getting there mate, swap your lcb with Nathan ake or summit and keeper with a good epl one 

Only reason I have they centre backs is because they are good defending stats and fast and cheap.

Archived