FIFA 20

DeanMK

5 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Only reason I have they centre backs is because they are good defending stats and fast and cheap.

You need to. Try go. Same. League or nations mate. You're aiming for 100 chemistry 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 hours ago, GOAT said:

Signed that tarrier cunt Robertson for left back and then signed sancho and completely forgot Robertson is a Scottish and my zaha isn’t English. 🙈

next signing will be Harry Kane I think or see how dear shearer costs and save up for that.

Put a premiership card on ur manager to get chemistry up

On 23/04/2020 at 12:26, GOAT said:

Nah I’m no sticking money into it.  Someone told me to just buy silver and bronze packs and sell all them and it should make you some money 

Bronze packs is sure to get you money, genuinely. 

There's league SBCs and if you manage to pack a player from Paderborn for instance that will net you in the region of 8k coins for a 100 coin quicksell player. Brilliant method to use to start off.

1 minute ago, Steelydan1690 said:

Much money u put in ?I would have a decent team if I never took the huff twice and bankrupt my team lol

Spunked all my coins on packs/drafts and end up fuming at this stage every year 😂

Only money I’ve put in was a free tenner from Microsoft mate, got fuck all from it though.

2 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Bronze packs is sure to get you money, genuinely. 

There's league SBCs and if you manage to pack a player from Paderborn for instance that will net you in the region of 8k coins for a 100 coin quicksell player. Brilliant method to use to start off.

Just got a paderborn sivler player so sell him for minimum 8k?

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Don't he has a free version in icon swaps that is easy to get. 

Bought him for 170k, I saw some of the icon swap challenges and they look like they could be time consuming so happy to spend the coins, I don’t really play FUT anyway and just want to get Hagi for my team

2 hours ago, ScottBF2 said:

Aye, and it's a cracking card.

I will be getting it I think. 

35 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Bought him for 170k, I saw some of the icon swap challenges and they look like they could be time consuming so happy to spend the coins, I don’t really play FUT anyway and just want to get Hagi for my team

Fair enough mate. 

6 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Don't he has a free version in icon swaps that is easy to get. 

How are they easy to get? I don’t really understand what needs to be done the icon challenges. 

6 hours ago, GOAT said:

How are they easy to get? I don’t really understand what needs to be done the icon challenges. 

It depends on the coins you have but you need to use some first owned players from each league to win games of rivals and that gets you a token you spend them and get the players you want. 

On 27/04/2020 at 13:04, The Monk said:

Managed to qualify for FUT Champions for the first time, I’m assuming it’s just as painful as it has been on previous FIFA’s?

22 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Aye, still so much better than Rivals, not played it in ages though

Is it even possible to get the 2000 points fs 

Archived