FIFA 20

DeanMK

8 hours ago, GOAT said:

Gonnae try and get it tomorrow.  

have they done something to rivals recently?  Played ten games tonight and won 9, found that unusual as if they have started letting me play other players of my own quality instead of 90+ rated teams?

It's just the elo balancing out so you play people worse than you it will turn around again. 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, GOAT said:

Current team, it’s started to come along a bit.  Going to save up for a half decent PL special defender card, there’s an 84 rated Ake that looks awrite.  Or maybe save up for that totssf Leicester defender. 

BCBEC107-AB04-4610-A5E2-EBCDFD40C03D.png

B99C10E5-6E71-427A-B273-4AC1DE379F17.png

Is the 90 Laporte still available for grinding if he is do him instead. 

Ake is 200kish and isn't brilliant Laporte is free and is incredible. 

31 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Is the 90 Laporte still available for grinding if he is do him instead. 

Ake is 200kish and isn't brilliant Laporte is free and is incredible. 

no anymore, I tried to get him but failed 😂

Spent the last four hours trying to get the Jimenez card and scored in injury time to win my last game to get 8 goals and assists by premier league 4 stars weak feet players and nearly roared like a Rangers game 🙈🙈😂😂

2677FC7F-3B19-4B15-8CC3-9E2533ABEB27.jpeg

19 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Spent the last four hours trying to get the Jimenez card and scored in injury time to win my last game to get 8 goals and assists by premier league 4 stars weak feet players and nearly roared like a Rangers game 🙈🙈😂😂

2677FC7F-3B19-4B15-8CC3-9E2533ABEB27.jpeg

You've fairly powered through it.

Genuinely cannot be arsed with all the challenges etc.

31 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

You've fairly powered through it.

Genuinely cannot be arsed with all the challenges etc.

Still no happy wae my defence.  See what the new challenges are tomorrow.  Wish I got that Laporte card man

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Use the regular Laporte if you need someone hell the Spurs centre backs are all really good depending on budget. 

His pace is shocking though 

I only started playing this in March at start of lockdown, UT is hard as fuck against teams rated about 90 when you are sitting at 86. Back at work now so not played much.

I either play 5 games and win 5 or play 5 and lose 5. The matchmaking is a bit of a sham tbh and I'm in division 9, no way some of the people you are matched with are same division.

7 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Stick a shadow on him and stick him in aggressive interceptions and he's fine. 

Mate I had no idea how important the chemistry cards where.  I signed him and spent 16,000 on this shadow card and he’s amazing, so is my full team now I’ve stuck appropriate cards on them, can feel my defending even better with it.  

11 hours ago, GOAT said:

Mate I had no idea how important the chemistry cards where.  I signed him and spent 16,000 on this shadow card and he’s amazing, so is my full team now I’ve stuck appropriate cards on them, can feel my defending even better with it.  

You could just have bought one with a shadow on for a couple of grand more sorry I should have told you that. 

Yeah they make a huge difference 

1 hour ago, The Monk said:

Haven’t bought PES since 2008, is it worth me picking up for £20 to play as Rangers at Ibrox in master league?

No the lite version is free and has that in it as well as their version of Ultimate Team and not to mention PES is worse than FIFA is. 

My two teams at the moment. Nothing better than beating cunts stacked with legends and 90+ players with teams like that. 

Always tend to think outside the box when building my UT, hate the generic shite you see. Colombia team isn’t that outside the box but a few years back I had a MLS team worth about 20k with my midfield 3 Michael Bradley, Wayne Rooney and Kaka😂. Used to love skelping cunts with that team got right up to division 5 with it. 

play much better with lower ranked teams, tend to find a gem or two in the team is enough for me than having 85+ players everywhere then expecting to win. 

ABB6C352-45E5-419D-AA2D-AF699532F581.png

9076A2A7-FFE0-4ABC-AFB2-FCB2BAF5DC74.png

Also not put a penny into it for a change, used to put in a few quid years ago. Squad challenges encourage you to build squads you wouldn’t normally play with which i like for decent rewards in players. Mental how much money cunts pump into it when you see their teams

Archived