FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hadn’t played in a while, used to play ultimate team,  jumped on normal seasons and you get to start in division 10 against all the wains and downies, went on an absolute tear, A few rage quits on the bounce yesterday.

10 hours ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If you get Lloris he will be on full chem and better than Alison's regular card as well. 

He'll give more chem to Matieu as an added bonus. 

Allison is 89 and Lloris is 88, does it matter if the teams already at 100% chemistry?

2 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’ve qualified for the champions weekend thing for the first time, is it hard?  What sort of money can you make from it

Yeah its difficult. You might think your team looks decent but I wouldn't be surprised if in every game you play your starting XI is considerably weaker.

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

I’ve qualified for the champions weekend thing for the first time, is it hard?  What sort of money can you make from it

You're gonae be in for a tough time mate. 

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Ur team is pish co.pared to what u will play against ,will be monster teams with a weak bench to bring there rating down ,full of wee sweaty mongos 

48 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Allison is 89 and Lloris is 88, does it matter if the teams already at 100% chemistry?

Lloris is better than Alisson is anyway but his personal chem makes a fair bit of a difference imo especially when he will help more than one player. 

30 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Aim for 11 wins to auto qualify and have some fun it's hard as fuck but it's quite fun. 

Archived