FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, The Monk said:

I'm assuming our players ratings will be revealed in the next week or so? Hoping Morelos and Tav are gold, maybe Arfield, Goldson and Helander could be too.

Defoe will be and Tav might be none of the others will get golds though I would agree they should get them and Helander is a gold now but he will get a minus 2 or 3 downgrade 

Also how does Morelos score 30 goals and is a 75, same rating as Scott Brown

Kamara and Aribo 70 and 69 is disappointing too. 

74 75 74

74 74 70

71 74 74 75

That's how our team would look with Arfield RW, Barisic LB and Kamara CM assuming Kent is 74. It's not bad to be fair. Morelos should be 77/76, Kamara and Aribo 72+ and Katic 73+ but after barely playing last season he wasn't going to be. 

Will be fine once we get 83 Marchisio added in

53 minutes ago, Broxi said:

Also how does Morelos score 30 goals and is a 75, same rating as Scott Brown

Kamara and Aribo 70 and 69 is disappointing too. 

74 75 74

74 74 70

71 74 74 75

That's how our team would look with Arfield RW, Barisic LB and Kamara CM assuming Kent is 74. It's not bad to be fair. Morelos should be 77/76, Kamara and Aribo 72+ and Katic 73+ but after barely playing last season he wasn't going to be. 

Will be fine once we get 83 Marchisio added in

If you are playing ultimate team Arfield can't play on the wings he's a central midfielder. 

Also you'd go with Kent and Ojo for pace anyway. 

46 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

If you are playing ultimate team Arfield can't play on the wings he's a central midfielder. 

Also you'd go with Kent and Ojo for pace anyway. 

I don't understand why people play ultimate team but then make a full real world team anyway. Defeats the point a bit to me, might as well just play seasons. 

35 minutes ago, Broxi said:

I don't understand why people play ultimate team but then make a full real world team anyway. Defeats the point a bit to me, might as well just play seasons. 

It means you can have the best possible team I have a 81 Defoe, 82 Morelos and a 89 Tav you can't get them on seasons. Plus seasons gameplay is horrific even compared to UT. 

7 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It means you can have the best possible team I have a 81 Defoe, 82 Morelos and a 89 Tav you can't get them on seasons. Plus seasons gameplay is horrific even compared to UT. 

Meh, but seasons changes ratings based on form anyway. Still doesn't make sense to me. Each to their own though

1 hour ago, Broxi said:

Meh, but seasons changes ratings based on form anyway. Still doesn't make sense to me. Each to their own though

I don't like seasons the game feels so slow and clunky too me and the boosts aren't as high but you enjoy what you do mate. 

35 minutes ago, JimmyCR1 said:

Anyone still giving EA money for this crap are off their heads.

Exactly!

Lots of earth-shattering masterpieces in the world of video games in recent years, yet you’ll still get your usual dafties who’d rather spend £25+ to buy the new FIFA. EA are essentially flogging them a dead horse in my opinion.

1 hour ago, BouncyBluenose87 said:

Exactly!

Lots of earth-shattering masterpieces in the world of video games in recent years, yet you’ll still get your usual dafties who’d rather spend £25+ to buy the new FIFA. EA are essentially flogging them a dead horse in my opinion.

25 plus :lol:

Try double 

22 hours ago, CaptainDandy said:

Demo is shite, same shite as last year but repackaged. The Fifa Street Zolta or whatever its called was decent though. Might be the first ever time I dont get Fifa.

Wish they would completely redevelop the manager mode on it but they won't. As long as they've got an absolute fortune being spent on ultimate team on top of the 50 quid or whatever it costs then they are happy. 

1 hour ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

It's from the 19th and it's been cut too 8 hours. 

Cool, just got a EA access code for it anyway - FIFA and beers next weekend then:cheers: think the new COD BETA is up aswell next week.

Just now, CR3 said:

Cool, just got a EA access code for it anyway - FIFA and beers next weekend then:cheers: think the new COD BETA is up aswell next week.

Sounds like a good weekend though the demo is supposed to be awful. I haven't bothered playing it yet though. 

Archived