FIFA 20

DeanMK

Just now, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

Sounds like a good weekend though the demo is supposed to be awful. I haven't bothered playing it yet though. 

didn’t think 19 was that good but play them every year anyway.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, Straight-Edge-Loyal said:

I am going to get 20 but haven't yet and from what I've heard it is back to the 18's gameplay with pace up front and an accurate through ball being all that matters. 

Having played it a fair bit, I don't agree with this at all. Pace is back, yes, but using tactics combats that no problem. They have reduced the overall pace of the game so it's not as black and white as people's complaints. It's actually one the most promising FIFAs in a while from my point of view. But, each to their own I guess.

1 hour ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

Having played it a fair bit, I don't agree with this at all. Pace is back, yes, but using tactics combats that no problem. They have reduced the overall pace of the game so it's not as black and white as people's complaints. It's actually one the most promising FIFAs in a while from my point of view. But, each to their own I guess.

As I said I haven't played it yet but it was from what I'd read and seen on YouTube etc that was the case. 

Just now, GoramsLeftThumb said:

It's slower paced, yeah. But it's something that takes getting used to. Stops the kick and rush merchants.

I’m all passing no finish but would want my build-up to be quick at times. But aye I’m all possession and lacking in the final third, like us at times:lol:

I do usually feel a difference game to game when playing the new demos, this is the first time ever I've played a demo and thought it was exactly the same game. If I didn't know I was playing the Fifa 20 demo I would have had no idea I wasn't just playing Fifa 19. 

Even the Volta thing disappointed me. 3v3 and no goalkeeper? I literally just got the ball and shot from the halfway line and it went in every time. I won the first to 4 game in 30 seconds. 

On 12/09/2019 at 09:46, Dan Deacon said:

I'll be getting it and even at 50 quid I'll get my money's worth

Last year was the first time I played clubs so from that aspect was almost like a brand new game for me. 

Clubs is dyno, especially when you're able to enjoy the gameplay. Coming up against Tarriers is always a laugh.

30 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

8pm they reckon it will be out. Saving it for Saturday/Sunday 

Yeah reading all different times from people now. Got home early from work today so was hoping it would be out. 

Archived