FIFA 20

DeanMK

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye digital is dearer unless you order ultimate or champions edition which makes it cheaper than the shops at that point 

Mine was £80 with 20% off as it's all I ever play so went with the one with packs for UT. 

I'm really enjoying it this year actually it is a far better game than last time. I just hope to fuck they don't patch it to be the same as 19.

1 hour ago, BlueMe said:

Anything different from 19? 

Is it still the same performance points system to upgrade your guy?

Aye. The faces are all pish and I dont like how the menus are laid out for appearance etc but you still add on your points based on how you want to develop.

20 minutes ago, ShanksRFC said:

Haven't bought a FIFA since 2017 a don't think but was thinking about getting this.

Is it any good? Lot different from previous years?

I like it and feel it plays totally different from previous years 

2 hours ago, ShanksRFC said:

Did you pick it up somewhere earlier mate? Looking online it looks like release date is tomorrow.

Aye mate I've bought the ultimate one like a knob as my trial on ea access ran out :lol:

72 quid through the link on FIFA 19 shoulda been 84 or some shit 

i've hardly touched the game since starting it on the 20th. i played a bit of the Volta story mode but it's awful. the AI is shit and i'm stuck doing the tokyo tournament.  i was really excited about Volta aswell.

haven't even created my usual Rangers save yet. hopefully the game hasn't been dumbed down to the level of Volta.

Archived