SFA President

51 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

So Rod Petrie, becomes SFA President ,in an uncontested election and Mike Mulraney becomes Vice President today unelected as well today. Nice to see Scottish Football at it best . No wonder our football is dire. Also some very unfriendly faces at high level in the SFA.

Uncontested elections never work ... Gordon Brown and Theresa May come to mind

Actually couldn't give a fuckin toss who they let walk in to uncontested positions from shitey small clubs,into the shitey small sfa club for fuckin tossers.
As long as we contest every dodgy decision the bastards chuck at us from trial by television by the paedophile harbourers,and every Rangers hating bastard you would love to get stuck in a lift withfrom the rancid bbc.
This shower of cunts deserve each other.

1 hour ago, onefootwillie said:

So Rod Petrie, becomes SFA President ,in an uncontested election and Mike Mulraney becomes Vice President today unelected as well today. Nice to see Scottish Football at it best . No wonder our football is dire. Also some very unfriendly faces at high level in the SFA.

Unelected and unopposed are an entirely different thing. Can they help if nobody stands against them?

We should just leave the Scottish leagues, I'm sick of the shite football and clear favourtism that exists. Apply to join any English league that will take us. Will be worth it in the long run and we will leave as the most successful team Scotlands ever known... 

1 hour ago, Paisley Blue Loyal said:

If it wasn't for Rangers I would never watch Scottish football again, Pretty much only watch Scottish matches involving Rangers as it is although I must admit I did watch the play off match between St Mirren and Dundee Utd purely to see the latter's pain at not getting promoted.

Seriously....in 40 years of supporting Rangers, I have never sat down to watch another teams game. Brief highlights on Sportscene/Scotsport maybe, but never a whole game. 

6 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

It's all very well saying , we don't care , who gives a fuck . These people are covering up the bheasts peudo ring IMO

And they are going to continually try to fuck us over at every opportunity . It's just no laughing matter tbh

It's the definition of being a closed shop. All back slapping and old pals acts. 

I've never heard of mulraney but it does sound like he is another placeman for the usual suspects. 

Thats the big issue with Scottish football at the moment, they don't want fresh ideas and fresh thinkers.

So the guy who defended his rioting fuckwhits of a fan base ( shameful scenes beamed around the world) who attacked players and staff of a member club by claiming overexuberance, has somehow managed to become top dog :megaanguish: the game in this country is truely fucked imo hang yer heads in shame :wanker: 

p.s did they not get their punishment postponed? whats the chances of that being dealt with fairly now?