LICENCE PROBE SFA to make decision on Rangers 2011 Uefa licence

Smile

17 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Whenever the record publish an "article" like this they will never have a named journalist as the author. Its always "record sports online" . The obvious conclusion to draw is that the actual author is too much of a coward to put his name to such nonsense. Gordon parks seems a likely bet, he has the required mentality and bitterness for such pish. Maybe the dude knows who it is? 

That has been same for decades now . I Draw my own conclusion .

The building is absolutely full of vermin Rangers  hating scum

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Is there anyone out these thinks that King is just ever so fucking quiet on .......... well everything

Definetley, Although if you were an optimist one might think he is keeping his powder dry, Not holding my breath though.

6 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

Make no mistake this is coming from the Guardian's of Moral and Sporting integrity ,the resolution 12 nutters have been pushing the jap to do something for years.

Just in time sneaky Pete has his placemen release this ,(SFA,celtic two cheeks of the same arse ) statement, it is a shot across the bows from the beasts from the East. Keep your mouths shut and know your place.

If Rangers sit back and do not react to this threat then we will continue to be fucked over at every cut and turn and dare I say it we will not be allowed to win another trophy in Scotland.

As a club we have been marginalised into a position where we have no say on anything meaningful to the game.

Mulraney has more clout than the biggest club in the country.It's beyond a joke,whilst the biggest scandal in the world of sport is still being hushed up by the two entities that are culpable for the original cover up in the first place.

You couldn't mark their necks with a flamethrower.

The only option in my opinion is for Rangers Football Club and I include the supporters in this is to go for the Nuclear option, go public  call the two organisations out and demand they are investigated by EUEFA, take them to the court of Arbitration for Sport.

As for the supporters, keep doing what we have done,sing it loud, don't be silenced, garner the support of others out with football ,MPs, anyone who can bring this injustice to a wider body and keep the pressure up.

Silence is not an option.

Justice for the victims.

Kick them Out.

Great post. Let’s stop this “bridge building” mentality and hit the SFA where it hurts - stop spreading the Blue Pound.

As a support we should boycott one or two clubs per season - can you imagine the likes of Motherwell, Kilmarnock, etc without our money? 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

At least across the cty, Dermott has his pet pitbull to fight for them -- why the fuck King retains a pet poodle is beyond me -- Robertson's as much use as tits on a bull and Murray was no better  -- you'd think we could afford a pitbull of our own.   

Should this go to CAS would we not then at least get an impartial hearing? 

Robertson and don't forget the equally pathetic James Traynor

6 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Can't argue with this,there has been an insidious takeover of this country and we the indigenous people have been sleep walking right through it.

When El papa  was allowed to visit this country (1st mistake) he told his followers to get themselves into positions of power and influence which they have certainly overachieved  per head of population.

From Politics,Judiciary, Education and the Media, the first two give you the power and the next two give you the influence.

That's all you need to do,they set the narrative on how the wider population perceive what is happening in this country.

We are looked on as the Sectarian club causing all the ills in football, branded as cheats whereas the mob in the East can do no wrong, sing about proscribed organisations,glorify in the deaths of British Service men and women, have effigies in their stadium in mock execution of a Rangers Supporter and a Orangeman, know your place H** scum, bottling children and we are to believe that it's just banter and a wind up.

When it should be portrayed for what it is, out and out hatred.

A Lord Advocate who stated that they bring a great atmosphere to the stadium a group along with other factions in their support who's reson detre  is a hatred of Great Britain and all it stands for.

A police force who have been hamstrung by their political masters who will stand by and watch them creating carnage and mayhem on the streets of Glasgow and elsewhere but will huckle someone that sings a song that the perpetually offended complained about.

They continually bleat about anti-Irish racism and anti Catholic bigotry in Scotland,their new wheeze being "call it out " led by one Jeanette Findlay Lecturer in Economics,Chair of the celtic trust ,what kind of shit is she contaminating the minds of her students and elsewhere with.I think we know the answer to that one.

Politicians re - routing Orange Parades to appease the offended, politician's going out of their way to muddy the waters in the biggest scandal to hit world sport.It's a Rangers V celtic thing,celtic are not to blame,the silence from the Government.

The media always ready to make a link with Rangers no matter how tenuous the link with any bad news headline. A child hit with a bottle described as wearing a green top but then again maybe The welfare of Children is not a priority for them.

The BBC ,no need to say anything.

Their church has been the main player in the systemic and systematic abuse of Children since it's inception. Their football club of choice has been involved in the same sordid business for God knows how long.

Well,Finlay ,Sturgeon,Yusaf,Dornan,Mason,Lawell,Lennon,Desmond, Whyte ,Kelly,McGinn,Maxwell,Petrie,Mulraney,every player,manager on your books past and present,Haggerty,Mad Phil,Thompson ,Keevins ,the bbc,every journalist,every smp,church leaders,Chief Constables,the celeb hangers on Compston,Stewart and anyone else,Sponsors,and last but

not least every single celtic fan who goes to games,buys merchandise or whatever.

Do you condone the abuse of Children and the cover up of these crimes it's a simple yes or no.

If I lived in a country where I was subjected to bigotry ,discrimination at the level Finlay and the rest of her cohorts claim,surely soon as you had the means you would leave or is it all just fabricated bullshit ,I am pretty sure they could all afford the price of a ferry ticket.

No morals,No integrity,No Compassion,No empathy.

Such a parcel of rogues in a Nation.

Fuck off home.

Top post mate, You have just put into words why the fuck I hate this cesspit.

If they continue to pursue this ( I don't think they will ), the board will make a statement and vigorously defend the club.i don't think the board will ever make a statement on the paedo scandal and I believe that to be the right decision. I know some don't agree.....

Thinking that 'they' will get away with child abuse, while we might get punished for going into admin, makes my fucking blood boil. Makes think we (support) should take direct action and barricade Hampden until we get answers. I know that's extreme, taig like behaviour I'm sure some will see that as. But we know our board will do nothing about them.....so is it up to us?   

2 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

At least across the cty, Dermott has his pet pitbull to fight for them -- why the fuck King retains a pet poodle is beyond me -- Robertson's as much use as tits on a bull and Murray was no better  -- you'd think we could afford a pitbull of our own.   

Should this go to CAS would we not then at least get an impartial hearing? 

Knowing our record in courts we will fuck that up as well. 

2 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

Can't argue with this,there has been an insidious takeover of this country and we the indigenous people have been sleep walking right through it.

When El papa  was allowed to visit this country (1st mistake) he told his followers to get themselves into positions of power and influence which they have certainly overachieved  per head of population.

From Politics,Judiciary, Education and the Media, the first two give you the power and the next two give you the influence.

That's all you need to do,they set the narrative on how the wider population perceive what is happening in this country.

We are looked on as the Sectarian club causing all the ills in football, branded as cheats whereas the mob in the East can do no wrong, sing about proscribed organisations,glorify in the deaths of British Service men and women, have effigies in their stadium in mock execution of a Rangers Supporter and a Orangeman, know your place H** scum, bottling children and we are to believe that it's just banter and a wind up.

When it should be portrayed for what it is, out and out hatred.

A Lord Advocate who stated that they bring a great atmosphere to the stadium a group along with other factions in their support who's reson detre  is a hatred of Great Britain and all it stands for.

A police force who have been hamstrung by their political masters who will stand by and watch them creating carnage and mayhem on the streets of Glasgow and elsewhere but will huckle someone that sings a song that the perpetually offended complained about.

They continually bleat about anti-Irish racism and anti Catholic bigotry in Scotland,their new wheeze being "call it out " led by one Jeanette Findlay Lecturer in Economics,Chair of the celtic trust ,what kind of shit is she contaminating the minds of her students and elsewhere with.I think we know the answer to that one.

Politicians re - routing Orange Parades to appease the offended, politician's going out of their way to muddy the waters in the biggest scandal to hit world sport.It's a Rangers V celtic thing,celtic are not to blame,the silence from the Government.

The media always ready to make a link with Rangers no matter how tenuous the link with any bad news headline. A child hit with a bottle and the perp described as wearing a green top but then again maybe The welfare of Children is not a priority for them.

The BBC ,no need to say anything.

Their church has been the main player in the systemic and systematic abuse of Children since it's inception. Their football club of choice has been involved in the same sordid business for God knows how long.

Well,Finlay ,Sturgeon,Yusaf,Dornan,Mason,Lawell,Lennon,Desmond, Whyte ,Kelly,McGinn,Maxwell,Petrie,Mulraney,every player,manager on your books past and present,Haggerty,Mad Phil,Thompson ,Keevins ,the bbc,every journalist,every smp,church leaders,Chief Constables,the celeb hangers on Compston,Stewart and anyone else,Sponsors,and last but

not least every single celtic fan who goes to games,buys merchandise or whatever.

Do you condone the abuse of Children and the cover up of these crimes it's a simple yes or no.

If I lived in a country where I was subjected to bigotry ,discrimination at the level Finlay and the rest of her cohorts claim,surely soon as you had the means you would leave or is it all just fabricated bullshit ,I am pretty sure they could all afford the price of a ferry ticket.

No morals,No integrity,No Compassion,No empathy.

Such a parcel of rogues in a Nation.

Fuck off home.

WOW , what a post , well said Sir and i endorse every word , FUCKING GREAT.

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Mate 

brilliant stiuff .Only one thing .Stop apologising for who you are ..It's passion in my book mate 

Any bear that agrees with you will know where you are coming from 

Unlike the scum who stick together even in shame .We have a cencerous element that are like Judas if you like in ours 

They have 2 faces and would sell us all out, if push came to shove .

I would take 1 of you, before 100 of the blowhard PC apologists in our support .One of whom I spoke with earlier 

We all can't get it right but your posts are how many of us feel 

That Paisley Blue Loyal's a disgrass, int he mate? :no:

29 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Why would that be the right decision ,for evil to succeed good men will stand back and do nothing to paraphrase countless honarable  people who have stood up against the forces of evil.

This mob have tried to kill Rangers off and will continue to do so at every opportunity.If successful in their aims ,who's next ,you, me, our weans, I've said it before and I'll say it again, if they had their way we would be wearing a blue star so they can easily identify us ,no doubt they would bring back the yellow star for the Jewish people as their hatred for them is almost on a par with us.

Far fetched you may say, but when you are Governed by people who basically don't give a fuck about people who's lives have been ruined by a church and a football club as long as they can achieve their political aims.

Look at history and you don't really need to look that far back to see what can happen to the people who stand in their way, throw in the Sectarian element , the insidious members of our society who's allegiance is with a foreign country and a Church who would countenance such a thing as it would achieve their aims by turning this country into a papish fiefdom.

You might think I am a nutter with some of the shite I spout but I know who the enemy is and someone needs to stand up to them and expose them for what they are, a evil bunch of corrupt bastards.

Vote them out.

Kick them Out.

The sex crimes have nothing to do with Glasgow Rangers. It is a case for the police, SFA ( corrupt ) and perhaps UEFA. Just because they tried to fuck us over a legal tax scheme doesn't mean our board will do likewise and should make staements about it. Like you, I hope they are eventually severely penalized, even demoted but to think King made a deal with the devil ( SFA ) the way Eejay suggests and therefore can't make statements is ludicrous. It's none of our business. Fans however, like you and me have every right to spiel and be heard. Did Man U ever comment about Man City's crimes? I doubt it. Hopefully justice prevails but I won't hold my breath.