LICENCE PROBE SFA to make decision on Rangers 2011 Uefa licence

Smile

4 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Great post. Let’s stop this “bridge building” mentality and hit the SFA where it hurts - stop spreading the Blue Pound.

As a support we should boycott one or two clubs per season - can you imagine the likes of Motherwell, Kilmarnock, etc without our money? 

That's not a bad idea but in my opinion you would still have supporters going to these games no matter what ,no point falling out over this ,we need someone to get a concensus from all the Rangers support to come up with a plan of action to express our disgust at the beasts from the East.

First game at Ibrox empty the stands 10 minutes before kick off , still time to get back in ,same at half time ,67th minute BJK  blasted out .

We would have to get someone in each stand to set this off , the various supporters organisations need to come together as one to fight the enemy.

My preferred option would be first game at  the chamber of horrors ,Rangers line up for the Kick off , soon as the placeman blows his whistle ,Mr Gerrard and his backroom staff and players walk to the touchline and call the team off and March up the tunnel ,any Rangers supporters take their cue from this and leave.

3points lost but by fuck think of the reaction , it would reverberate around the world when the guttersnipes in the media would have to report that Glasgow Rangers could not participate in this particular fixture and we are prepared to take the punishment that will no doubt follow on the grounds of Moral integrity and until such times as this football club has been subjected to the appropriate sanctions we will refuse to take to the field against them and by the way dont bother coming to Ibrox cause youse won't be getting in.

We are off to consult with EUEFA..

Kick them Out.

24 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

That's not a bad idea but in my opinion you would still have supporters going to these games no matter what ,no point falling out over this ,we need someone to get a concensus from all the Rangers support to come up with a plan of action to express our disgust at the beasts from the East.

First game at Ibrox empty the stands 10 minutes before kick off , still time to get back in ,same at half time ,67th minute BJK  blasted out .

We would have to get someone in each stand to set this off , the various supporters organisations need to come together as one to fight the enemy.

My preferred option would be first game at  the chamber of horrors ,Rangers line up for the Kick off , soon as the placeman blows his whistle ,Mr Gerrard and his backroom staff and players walk to the touchline and call the team off and March up the tunnel ,any Rangers supporters take their cue from this and leave.

3points lost but by fuck think of the reaction , it would reverberate around the world when the guttersnipes in the media would have to report that Glasgow Rangers could not participate in this particular fixture and we are prepared to take the punishment that will no doubt follow on the grounds of Moral integrity and until such times as this football club has been subjected to the appropriate sanctions we will refuse to take to the field against them and by the way dont bother coming to Ibrox cause youse won't be getting in.

Kick them Out.

you must be 17.

53 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Kick them Out.

Imagine you paid 50 quid for that to happen, and that game cost us the league? Would be great.

57 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Kick them Out.

Absolute Lunatic. 

7 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Great post. Let’s stop this “bridge building” mentality and hit the SFA where it hurts - stop spreading the Blue Pound.

As a support we should boycott one or two clubs per season - can you imagine the likes of Motherwell, Kilmarnock, etc without our money? 

Boycotting doesn't work and we should never attempt it again.  The Dundee United incident a few years ago was an embarrassment.  The fans wanted a boycott, the club backed it, yet a few hundred people including a fan chief still turned up.  Fact is, you're always going to get people attending games no matter what so it's unworkable.

Capture.thumb.PNG.c9eb2a0d2db4ab9c61af49a26bc52a53.PNG

2 hours ago, TheCutch said:

If we even attempted to ask Stevie Gerrard to participate in something like this, he would quite rightly hand in his resignation on the spot. Not to mention the numerous transfer requests piled alongside it. 

We are a FOOTBALL club, and playing in and winning football games to try and win trophies should always be (and always will be) the first thought of our players and coaching staff. 

No doubt this post will have me called a "handwringer" and "apologist" but under no circumstances should we be gifting them 3pts by refusing to take the field against them.

And thankfully that sort of thought will remain as a forum only type of thought. 

Handeringer 👌

9 hours ago, TheCutch said:

If we even attempted to ask Stevie Gerrard to participate in something like this, he would quite rightly hand in his resignation on the spot. Not to mention the numerous transfer requests piled alongside it. 

We are a FOOTBALL club, and playing in and winning football games to try and win trophies should always be (and always will be) the first thought of our players and coaching staff. 

No doubt this post will have me called a "handwringer" and "apologist" but under no circumstances should we be gifting them 3pts by refusing to take the field against them.

And thankfully that sort of thought will remain as a forum only type of thought. 

How do you know and who would be asking for a transfer, the Yahoo's would be apoplectic with rage , I know and You know that this will not happen ,it's one of those if only Carlsberg did exposure moments.

Again there are some people around who just don't get the levels the mob from the East will stoop to and continue to do so in their efforts to damage Rangers.

The SFA are in their pocket they will do as their told to by big Pete, protect the scum ,minimalise the fall out over the abuse but meanwhile go after Rangers whenever you can .

If various people in this country did their jobs , then they would already have been removed from football.

There are none so blind as those who can't see.

Kick them Out. 

6 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

Kick them Out.

Bonkers

And you’re going to have the same ironic username for seasons to come 

11 hours ago, Ayrshire Blue said:

Lol 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Didn’t see how boycotting SPFL games hits the SFA where it hurts? 🤷‍♂️

Plus Rangers fans are loyal and true which is why boycotting won’t ever work. 

Aye it's never happening. Couldn't even boycott Dundee Utd or killie.

9 hours ago, bluenoz said:

The sex crimes have nothing to do with Glasgow Rangers. It is a case for the police, SFA ( corrupt ) and perhaps UEFA. Just because they tried to fuck us over a legal tax scheme doesn't mean our board will do likewise and should make staements about it. Like you, I hope they are eventually severely penalized, even demoted but to think King made a deal with the devil ( SFA ) the way Eejay suggests and therefore can't make statements is ludicrous. It's none of our business. Fans however, like you and me have every right to spiel and be heard. Did Man U ever comment about Man City's crimes? I doubt it. Hopefully justice prevails but I won't hold my breath.

It has everything to do with Rangers, like it or not we are member of the SFA and SPFL, there has been criminal activity at a fellow member club, criminal activity that was then further compounded by being covered up by the scum running said club. 

How anyone can say it’s got nothing to do with us is just bonkers. 

1 hour ago, KeyserSoze said:

Bonkers

And you’re going to have the same ironic username for seasons to come 

No I'll change it to 56,57,58,59,60.

I know what I posted won't happen but they really should be removed from the game, if it was any other club, especially us we would have have been out long ago.

The hypocrites are investigating Albion Rovers for an alleged criminal offence by someone associated at the club. 

Meanwhile over at the east end, tumbleweed blowing through the stadium of shame, nothing to see here, move along now. 

6 hours ago, TheCutch said:

While he has went to the extreme somethings are more important than a bloody game of football. 

100’s, think about that number 100’s of young boys were raped. But never mind just keep playing the game, dont  say anything to rock the boat. 

If this is left to fade away once again then we might as well just shut the SPFL down what’s the point of a game of football after all this. 

9 hours ago, Lets go 55 said:

Kick them Out.

Maybe worst post I've ever read on here.

EUEFA.

38 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

I hope you are right - but it shouldn’t even be getting discussed.  

They need to be seen to be going through the motions on it.

I’m about 90% sure they wouldn’t risk a CAS case. I’m not defending the SFA but they have tried to firmly end this process many a time. If they had really wanted to have stuck the knife in over this issue they would have done it back in 2012. 

The only reason they had to re-evaluate it is because of the comments made during Whyte’s trial.

I will say if it does go to CAS I’m not entirely sure we would be confident of winning, mainly because of the statements at Whyte’s trial. What the sanctions would be who knows.

How the board can accept this endless SFA shit show without going all out guns a blazing on the attack is incomprehensible to me.  Just don’t get it?   It’s like they couldn’t care less as long as we keep pumping in the dough every year.  Scunnered 🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️ 

35 minutes ago, backup said:

While the mhanks and liewell have been working against us, what are our board doing to utilise the open goal presented by the paedo clubs “private inquiry” ,correct absolutely nothing ! 

We don't need to go in with jackboots....

I'm no statement-meister, but all it needs is something along the lines of; 

"We at Rangers are saddened and shocked to see our national game being rocked recently through revelations of historic child sex abuse across multiple clubs going back decades.  It's clear that a number of individuals managed to ingratiate themselves into senior football clubs, including ours, across the country for a long number of years with the sole intention of doing harm.  We welcome the SFA's ongoing enquiry, and we truly believe that this will result in the safest sporting environment in the country for our children, but we don't believe the terms of reference of the inquiry goes deep enough to  enable criminal prosecutors to bring perpetrators to Justice.  Whilst it's right and proper for the governing body to review historical incidents, learn lessons and improve safeguards, there's also an overwhelming duty to release any findings of criminal acts found during the inquiry to the Crown Prosecution Office.  We would urge the SFA to do the right thing in this instance, and Rangers Football Club pledge to support any further criminal investigations thereafter, and would expect that all member clubs and the governing body will show the same commitment.  This is an opportunity for our Governing Body and our fellow member clubs to uncover what happened, deal with perpetrators through courts and try to give some sort of closure to the multiple victims. it's the least they deserve from us.  Sorry doesn't need to be the hardest word."

7 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

there's also an overwhelming duty to release any findings of criminal acts found during the inquiry to the Crown Prosecution Office

there is no duty to release anything to the CO, hence the attitude of the CO defies logic...moral and legal.