LICENCE PROBE SFA to make decision on Rangers 2011 Uefa licence

Smile

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

There you've done it for me. Two clubs who aren't celtic.

So that’s it. 

Again you appear to conveniently miss the fact that we want all clubs included in any enquiry. The fact Scum FC covered up not just one peado but an organised ring conducting industrial scale rape and brought some of those responsible back means they should be top of the list. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

So that’s it. 

Again you appear to conveniently miss the fact that we want all clubs included in any enquiry. The fact Scum FC covered up not just one peado but an organised ring conducting industrial scale rape and brought some of those responsible back means they should be top of the list. 

The post I originally responded to only said one club should be punished.

22 minutes ago, The Dude said:

The post I originally responded to only said one club should be punished.

Seeing as youre  here just now , and in no way having a go at you, can you tell me who it is writes the "record online" unnamed articles? Cos it seems to me they use the anonymity as a licence to write any old shit, like yesterdays piece on the so called licence probe. The wonder is that an editor passes it for publication.

6 minutes ago, MurrayWilson said:

Seeing as youre  here just now , and in no way having a go at you, can you tell me who it is writes the "record online" unnamed articles? Cos it seems to me they use the anonymity as a licence to write any old shit, like yesterdays piece on the so called licence probe. The wonder is that an editor passes it for publication.

Not one person in particular. Afaik it's normally used for filler stories and news agency copy.

47 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

Everyone has an opinion, maybe a bit over the top, tongue in cheek but at least it caused a reaction, burst 91,what do you suggest, maintain the dignified silence, allow them and the SFA to carry on as usual riding roughshod over Scottish football, to appease one club, that is what they want, a compliant and cowed opposition, know your place H** Scum.

Get the hankie out and declare peace in our time. 

What do you not get, they tried their best to kill Rangers off and make no mistake they'll try again, No Rangers, No Opposition. 

No more of those nasty songs that hurt their feelings. 

The nasty songs that have played a part in exposing them for what they are. 

Or maybe we should just keep quiet and they might let us continue to play the game. 

Kick them Out. 

More shite imo. I'm talking about you saying we should walk off at kick off. Nonsensical.

2 hours ago, MurrayWilson said:

If they can't find a taig or hater for a quote 

Then it's usually spokesperson unnamed 

Scumbags in the Rebel

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

If they can't find a taig or hater for a quote 

Then it's usually spokesperson unnamed 

Scumbags in the Rebel

Spokespeople almost always go unnamed because they are irrelevant to the story (9 times out of 10 it is a Comms/PR manager) The only bit that matters is that it is someone authorised to speak on behalf of the organisation. 

1 hour ago, Burts91 said:

More shite imo. I'm talking about you saying we should walk off at kick off. Nonsensical.

OK, would it be just as nonsensical for black players to walk off the park when they are being racially abused. 

I believe this happening, is not that far off as the football authorities have in the main looked the other way and when forced to deal with the problem have gave the offending teams a slap on the wrist.

As I said I don't believe that what I posted would happen but people have to take a stance at some point and you would hope that other football supporters in this country would be as outraged as they were over Tax but it appears to me they don't actually care.

Sad state of affairs when the Football authorities and the ones who really should be taking action, the Government are doing nothing for the the victims. I wonder why, but I believe we all know the answer.

It appears that the only ones who want the truth to come out are the victims families, some Rangers supporters and a single politician. 

A disgraceful state of affairs. 

20 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

OK, would it be just as nonsensical for black players to walk off the park when they are being racially abused. 

I believe this happening, is not that far off as the football authorities have in the main looked the other way and when forced to deal with the problem have gave the offending teams a slap on the wrist.

As I said I don't believe that what I posted would happen but people have to take a stance at some point and you would hope that other football supporters in this country would be as outraged as they were over Tax but it appears to me they don't actually care.

Sad state of affairs when the Football authorities and the ones who really should be taking action, the Government are doing nothing for the the victims. I wonder why, but I believe we all know the answer.

It appears that the only ones who want the truth to come out are the victims families, some Rangers supporters and a single politician. 

Black players being racially abused while playing football and walking off is different from players walking off because a club has covered up child abuse in the past.

25 minutes ago, Lets go 55 said:

You're comparing apples and oranges here.

Players walking off because they are being racially abused are doing so because they are the victim of active abuse. You're suggesting our players walk off because children were abused at a different club 30+ years ago.

Why are the football authorities the ones who "really should be taking action" over a criminal offence? Shouldn't that be up to the justice system?

55 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Spokespeople almost always go unnamed because they are irrelevant to the story (9 times out of 10 it is a Comms/PR manager) The only bit that matters is that it is someone authorised to speak on behalf of the organisation. 

That's your version but i don't buy it 

25 minutes ago, The Dude said:

You're comparing apples and oranges here.

Players walking off because they are being racially abused are doing so because they are the victim of active abuse. You're suggesting our players walk off because children were abused at a different club 30+ years ago.

Why are the football authorities the ones who "really should be taking action" over a criminal offence? Shouldn't that be up to the justice system?

That would be 1989 and before.

Cellic's paedos were active beyond then.

We also don't know and certainly can't say for sure when they eradicated this, if ever.

8 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

That's your version but i don't buy it 

Not 'my' version at all but the simple reality of it. You're free to believe whatever you want of course, even if it makes you look like a dribbling, paranoid lunatic. 

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

Not 'my' version at all but the simple reality of it. You're free to believe whatever you want of course, even if it makes you look like a dribbling, paranoid lunatic. 

Aww Dude

That hurt😂

Not like you to be so agressive 

I must have got under your skin last time 🤔😄

7 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

That would be 1989 and before.

Cellic's paedos were active beyond then.

We also don't know and certainly can't say for sure when they eradicated this, if ever.

True, although the point remains. Black players walking off after racial abuse arw doing so because the abuse is active rather than historic. 

2 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Aww Dude

That hurt😂

Not like you to be so agressive 

I must have got under your skin last time 🤔😄

Aggressive? Not at all. Just pointing out how ridiculous it sounds claiming it's 'my' version of it. I'd be amazed if 95% of folk on here could name Rangers press officer, so no idea why their name would be relevant to a news story.

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Aggressive? Not at all. Just pointing out how ridiculous it sounds claiming it's 'my' version of it. I'd be amazed if 95% of folk on here could name Rangers press officer, so no idea why their name would be relevant to a news story.

Wouldn't be like you to disagree with someone on here.. That never happens, 🙄😊

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

True, although the point remains. Black players walking off after racial abuse arw doing so because the abuse is active rather than historic. 

We can't prove the point yet, full independent enquiry needed, when cellic were 'deemed safe for children'.

There is no closure on when their paedo activity ceased, just cellic's word. Who believes them?

Who can honestly say it has, as of 2019?

4 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

We can't prove the point yet, full independent enquiry needed, when cellic were 'deemed safe for children'.

There is no closure on when their paedo activity ceased, just cellic's word. Who believes them?

Who can honestly say it has, as of 2019? 

I think we can pretty safely say that none of the Rangers players are currently victims of child sexual abuse at celtic football club so to compare them walking off to black players walking off after suffering racial abuse doesn't really fly. 

I presume the same folk that can honestly say it isn't going on in any other organisation that has lots of children involved.