Rangers Provide Scotland Support With More Fans Than celtic, Aberdeen and Hearts

Scotland are a tarrier outfit,Clarke is a fenian cunt who has even hired a Republic of Ireland coach. The Dude spends more time defending celtics paedo ring and Scotland’s tranny army than talking up Rangers, and BP9 is just a prick. Any cunt who actually believes there is a large number of bears in the Jacobite support are fucking deluded.

5 minutes ago, Dickie said:

Scotland are a tarrier outfit,Clarke is a fenian cunt who has even hired a Republic of Ireland coach. The Dude spends more time defending celtics paedo ring and Scotland’s tranny army than talking up Rangers, and BP9 is just a prick. Any cunt who actually believes there is a large number of bears in the Jacobite support are fucking deluded.

What a bizarre lie to come up with.

Since we're doing that, Dickie wanks aff old men in parks so he can get money for a couple cans of super lager.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

What a bizarre lie to come up with.

Since we're doing that, Dickie wanks aff old men in parks so he can get money for a couple cans of super lager.

You win,you are obviously more bizarre than I am. And going by that strange tirade you must have went to journalism school wth leckie and heggarty.

Just now, Dickie said:

You win,you are obviously more bizarre than I am. And going by that strange tirade you must have went to journalism school wth leckie and heggarty.

Tirade? I don't think you know what the word means judging by your misuse of it.

2 hours ago, The Dude said:

I'm going to guess that you're about 14? The fuck is a 'little scotlander'? Are Rangers players involved with the National team 'the enemy within'? Ross McCrorie said it's his career aim

Should refuse to play for the Sturgeons arse wipes

On 15/06/2019 at 22:50, Bluepeter9 said:

I already do - it’s on my hat! And do you really think some bullying prat at a game will change me? Is that how you think folk change there mind? 

prove it 

7 hours ago, bouncy said:

prove it 

You’re a bit insecure - perhaps immature - I have nothing I need to prove - either believe me or don’t but I’m not running about to ‘prove’ fuck all to some random on an annonomous Internet forum. 

On 15/06/2019 at 13:15, Copland bear said:

I remember all that also, I also remember busting a cunts face for calling Gazza an orange bastard after he scored against Scotland ,  I bet you that Jacobite wished he kept his fucking sectarian remarks to himself.  

And u never knew you were a nationalist but things you talk about were in another life as they did it the SFA with the Rangers support and that's why we walked.

So you enjoy your time with the tartan trannys mand did you boo GSTQ against England like the rest of the scum ?  

And ffs I had given up supporting Scotland as you were starting to support them and you try a lecture me ? Your grandad unfortunatly lived in a different era from now.  

Aye right ye are rocky ,riddy man 😂😂

11 hours ago, Bluepeter9 said:

You’re a bit insecure - perhaps immature - I have nothing I need to prove - either believe me or don’t but I’m not running about to ‘prove’ fuck all to some random on an annonomous Internet forum. 

RFC

Scottish Protestant & British 

you coming on the euro away buses next season ;)

On 17/06/2019 at 22:36, Steelydan1690 said:

Aye right ye are rocky ,riddy man 😂😂

Just one of those things,   Was sitting with a Dundee Utd fan and he just looked at me and said don't say a  fucking word when Gazza scored one of the best goals you will ever see  😂,. Would you just sit there and say nothing if someone called any our players an orange bastard etc ?   

And we wonder why we get treated like bitches ?   If he called him a English cunt or something as that's who we  we're playing then you can accept that, but all the H** cunts and orange bastards of the day ?

How many orange bastards were  playing for a good Scotland team that day,? with Hendry also ready to sign and McAllister also in the team ? 

We have  fell away from the national team for 20 odd years now,. Who knows maybe once there are 5 or 6 bears in the team we might go back to supporting them,

On 15/06/2019 at 22:54, Bluepeter9 said:

As I approach my 33 rd season as a season ticket holder basically I think calling me a glory hunter is a bit off the mark but the day I allow supporting a team to dictate how I react to politics is the day I give up . Mind you your abusing posts have nearly made me change my mind with their strong arguments and well thought out positions! Nearly but not quite! Petal! 

Aye our attendances jumped from 27,000 to sellouts overnight  because Mr  Souness arrived.   

I remember pay in gates at parkhead, going to celtics ground because I stayed next to it for Rangers end tickets   most away games  before Souness we had pay in gates then the queues for the B Munich  game  at Ibrox and the first game v  Hibs away  was crazy for tickets.

The season ticket system changed when you became a season ticket holder as that's when we started getting seats allocated  instead of say Copland rear and you just took any seat in the Copland rear. 

18 hours ago, Copland bear said:

Aye our attendances jumped from 27,000 to sellouts overnight  because Mr  Souness arrived.   

I remember pay in gates at parkhead, going to celtics ground because I stayed next to it for Rangers end tickets   most away games  before Souness we had pay in gates then the queues for the B Munich  game  at Ibrox and the first game v  Hibs away  was crazy for tickets.

The season ticket system changed when you became a season ticket holder as that's when we started getting seats allocated  instead of say Copland rear and you just took any seat in the Copland rear. 

I attended games before my season ticket just by buying tickets - I remember going to a game ( st Johnston?) , midweek, and the crowd was about 12,000 - sourness arriving was huge! It was easy to get tickets before sourness except for the scum game - and that was the reason We bought the season tickets initially. Been in the same seat since then! 

19 hours ago, Copland bear said:

From what I remember I was only 15 when Souness arrived the whole culture around football was very different .

Crowds fluctuated massively .Even in some games against the scum especially at the knew camp there were plenty empty spaces and these can be seen in old footage of the games .

But when Souness arrived he sparked the Rangers support into life to a level that for younger bears wouldnt believe .This started the season ticket culture not just at our club but it trickled down to other clubs too .

40 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

From what I remember I was only 15 when Souness arrived the whole culture around football was very different .

Crowds fluctuated massively .Even in some games against the scum especially at the knew camp there were plenty empty spaces and these can be seen in old footage of the games .

But when Souness arrived he sparked the Rangers support into life to a level that for younger bears wouldnt believe .This started the season ticket culture not just at our club but it trickled down to other clubs too .

celtic we filled the away end even when we were shite, there would be spaces at the front but you were packed in like sardines., the crowds really fell away with Greig and recovered under Wallace.

celtic pipped Hearts to the league that season and had an average crowd of just over 25,000 and we were getting just over 27.000  and that was before live games as football was not fashionable then as you were just a hooligan end off to the general public. 

1 hour ago, Bluepeter9 said:

I attended games before my season ticket just by buying tickets - I remember going to a game ( st Johnston?) , midweek, and the crowd was about 12,000 - sourness arriving was huge! It was easy to get tickets before sourness except for the scum game - and that was the reason We bought the season tickets initially. Been in the same seat since then! 

Where did you buy a ticket for ?   Scum games were easy enough to get tickets even finals and at the beggerdome there were even pay in gates  £2 for a child £4 an adult unless you went to the main stand as we got part of that also,and as I said we changed the season ticket system the season after Souness arrived as that's when we were all allocated seats as seasontickets went through the roof and was the only way of doing it  

I don't doubt your loyalty but I never needed Mr Souness or any cunt to go to Ibrox to attend,   I walked down the street through all the tims I knew week in week out when we were shite and took dogs abuse but I still went as that's what you do, and my da always said those daft cunts only go to celtic park as the can't afford the bus fare to Ibrox 🤣👍

I remember our first game against the filth under Souness , Cooper makes a cunt of Aitken and slipped in Durrant and we done them, and all the tims could say was you could only score 1, but what most fans forget is we scored 7 against tarriers at Ibrox the season before Souness arrived, we beat them 3-0 and drew 4-4..

The game changer was when we beat them in the league cup final in Souness's first seasonas we had the measure of them after that.

St Johnston  were in the top flight 83/84  when we were probably at our lowest point as I thought honestly we would never win the league  as 84/85 was just as bad the same with as 85-86.

If someone had told me then we would win the league 86-87 before Souness and the big names came I would have pissed myself laughing and if theysaud we would win 9 out the next 10 titles I would have got them sectioned