Welcome Greg Stewart

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 01/04/2019 at 14:08, Bronzy said:

This is why I'm not totally against signing guys like Stewart, Jones etc.

They help take the load off other players, give us other options for games against the smaller sides and I bet you the team won't be as exhausted this time next season.

On 13/06/2019 at 19:34, Bronzy said:

Nice to see him and Stewart aren't being written off before they've even kicked a ball, that's really worked out well before.

On 14/06/2019 at 12:06, Bronzy said:

MOH could barely get any space because he was shite and running like a headless chicken was his only strength.

Stewart and Jones have far more technical ability than that cunt.

On 21/04/2019 at 00:38, Bronzy said:

His assist for Defoe's goal was brilliant, a perfectly weighted pass.

He's the reason I'm not overly pessimistic about guys like Stewart and Hastie signing. Kamara was signed from Dundee who are utter shite and bottom of the league, yet he's been very good since joining us. There's no reason to believe someone like Stewart can't come in and be of use to us as well.

Hate to say I told you so but...

2 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

He was said to be a failure, worse than Candeais, a squad filler who would offer nothing, nowhere near the quality required, etc etc

Before he had even kicked a ball for us.

I mind getting slagged rotten at the time for daring to suggest he might not be completely shite :lol:

19 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I mind getting slagged rotten at the time for daring to suggest he might not be completely shite :lol:

Yep. I think it was when we could only sign pre contract deals and folk were still losing their shit.

Whilst he's never likely to be a 1st name on teamsheet type signing, he's done very well in the opportunities he's had and clearly demonstrated in his play the logic in him being brought in.

51 minutes ago, evenstevens said:

Excellent against tight defences, opens things up for others. Will excel in games where space in the final third is a premium.

Clever player.  Helps us open things up for other players.  

Did you just make a post out of copying another 3 people's posts? :lol:

5 hours ago, dummiesoot said:

Excellent against tight defences, opens things up for others. 

4 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

Will excel in games where space in the final third is a premium.

12 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Clever player.  Helps us open things up for other players.  

On 01/04/2019 at 14:08, Bronzysaid:

They help take the load off other players, give us other options for games against the smaller sides and I bet you the team won't be as exhausted this time next season.

Bronzy m8...."this time next season" WILL be next fuckin season.

12 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

On 01/04/2019 at 14:08, Bronzysaid:

They help take the load off other players, give us other options for games against the smaller sides and I bet you the team won't be as exhausted this time next season.

Bronzy m8...."this time next season" WILL be next fuckin season.

Look at the date above that post.

On 13/06/2019 at 20:09, Prso's headband said:

Btw I’d give my left baw to be wrong and would be over the moon if he’s the difference in the home games against Hibs, St Johnstone, Aberdeen and the away game at Dundee. 

Nothing, absolutely nothing in quite literally his whole career suggests he’s a game changer

So...

Where's your left baw?

4 hours ago, Lerry1971 said:

The lad is a true blue. I have this on good authority. He has waited for his chance. Good luck to him. He can pick a pass alright. He wasn't great against young boys. But the other games he's done very well. 

He didn’t play against YB. 

9 hours ago, Redwhiteandblue said:

So...

Where's your left baw?

So far he hasn't been a game changer, fucking a shite aberdeen and a shite hamilton at home isnt a game changer

The jury will still be out on him until he can hold down a regular league starting place and performs well in the difficult games, especially the away games 

1 hour ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

So far he hasn't been a game changer, fucking a shite aberdeen and a shite hamilton at home isnt a game changer

The jury will still be out on him until he can hold down a regular league starting place and performs well in the difficult games, especially the away games 

Aberdeen were in third when we beat them :lol: By your standard he’ll be shite until he scores a hattrick at the San Giro.

Archived