Welcome Greg Stewart

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Could really have used this "game changer" tonight eh 🙄🙄

How can you be the main striker then 4 days later completely dropped?

joke signing along with barker 2 rejects 

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Could really have used this "game changer" tonight eh 🙄🙄

What the fucks wrong with you??? 

I said the same as you, got the same abuse & said my piece about it following Saturdays performance but fuck me, get the chip off your shoulder! Why you bringing this post back up 4 days later?! 

2 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

What the fucks wrong with you??? 

I said the same as you, got the same abuse & said my piece about it following Saturdays performance but fuck me, get the chip off your shoulder! Why you bringing this post back up 4 days later?! 

Why not, theres a fair few in here that could be doing with a sense of realism about what the fuck we are signing

1 minute ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Why not, theres a fair few in here that could be doing with a sense of realism about what the fuck we are signing

You got something right 👏👏👏👏 pat on the back!! You proved most people wrong! Now fuck off, you’re an actual broken record! The sheer enjoyment you’re getting from this is utterly pathetic! 

8 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

You got something right 👏👏👏👏 pat on the back!! You proved most people wrong! Now fuck off, you’re an actual broken record! The sheer enjoyment you’re getting from this is utterly pathetic! 

You think im fucking enjoying this, maybe if the majority removed their heads from their arses and seen this shite earlier shite like greg stewart etc wouldnt fucking happen 

And my point still stands, where was he tonight, leads the line against hearts, then not even got a strip the following Wednesday, fucking shambles lf a squad gerrard has built 

2 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

You think im fucking enjoying this, maybe if the majority removed their heads from their arses and seen this shite earlier shite like greg stewart etc wouldnt fucking happen 

And my point still stands, where was he tonight, leads the line against hearts, then not even got a strip the following Wednesday, fucking shambles lf a squad gerrard has built 

He literally said you are enjoying it. Bit of a cheeky thing to say imo.

2 hours ago, Ivybank said:

How can you be the main striker then 4 days later completely dropped?

joke signing along with barker 2 rejects 

Simple really.....kamberi was cup tied, Morelos was dropped & Defoe was making his first appearance since his injury....the truth is if all three were available for selection on Saturday he most likely wouldn't have been in the picture 

Archived