Welcome Greg Stewart

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, 6superbarry6 said:

Meh pish signing, we better get our finger out or might aswell hand they cunts the league the now, horrendous so far and linked with more absolute shite.

Ffs mate. Window has been open about 2 days 

4 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Ffs mate. Window has been open about 2 days 

It’s no just this signing though it’s the absolute shite we’re being linked with aswell, it’s fucking grim if true Aribo aside every player we’ve been linked with gives me the fear 

It’s no just this signing though it’s the absolute shite we’re being linked with aswell, it’s fucking grim if true Aribo aside every player we’ve been linked with gives me the fear 

Mate Rangers have rubbished about 70% of the links. I think they've got bored quashing every rumour that's nonsense

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Mate Rangers have rubbished about 70% of the links. I think they've got bored quashing every rumour that's nonsense

Hopefully all no truth to them because we’re being linked with some amount of shite so far, Jones and Stewart no filling me with much hope either.

Let’s just wait and see where it goes. People were calling Defoe unrealistic last summer and he’s wearing the shirt now. People weren’t exactly enthralled by Kent either.

Its always more glamorous when it’s someone you’ve never heard of, but give me Stewart over Grezda every single day.

Hopefully all no truth to them because we’re being linked with some amount of shite so far, Jones and Stewart no filling me with much hope either.

Me either mate but I'll be waiting a wee bit to see when the window gets into full swing.

Magennis agent apparently used us to drum up interest in him. We laughed at the mcgeouch links. We can't respond to every nonsense newspaper link. It's been every fucking day taigs linked with 10million pound player and us a guy who couldn't get a game for st Johnstone on loan etc

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Me either mate but I'll be waiting a wee bit to see when the window gets into full swing.

Magennis agent apparently used us to drum up interest in him. We laughed at the mcgeouch links. We can't respond to every nonsense newspaper link. It's been every fucking day taigs linked with 10million pound player and us a guy who couldn't get a game for st Johnstone on loan etc

I know mate I’m just an impatient fucker tbf 😂 get Kent and Arbio signed up I’ll be happier, hopefully the shite links are just the tarrier media 

1 hour ago, Cedrick said:

Apt name for your opening line , just keep facing the other way and jumping aboot 👍🏻👌🏻

Aye ill keep doing my bit bringing an atomsphere to our games while most just sit quietly

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

I know mate I’m just an impatient fucker tbf 😂 get Kent and Arbio signed up I’ll be happier, hopefully the shite links are just the tarrier media 

Same mate. It's amazing what two positive signings can/will do for us.

But it's been an absolute shambolic start to the summer for me. I'm.a bit more excited to see how Jones gets on here than others on the forum but it's not the most exciting of starts 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Same mate. It's amazing what two positive signings can/will do for us.

But it's been an absolute shambolic start to the summer for me. I'm.a bit more excited to see how Jones gets on here than others on the forum but it's not the most exciting of starts 

Canny see much game time for Stewart Hastie or Jones tbh, hopefully I’ll be pleasantly surprised but I’m no expecting much 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

When would be an appropriate date for people to become a bit worried mate?

We should be fine in Q1 and Q2 without any quality additions but I would hope the quality we require would be signed by mid July at the latest to be ready for Q3.

If we get to.mid to end July with nothing I'll worry 

11 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Just read that the tarriers are reportedly spending £13 million on Turnbull and that French cunt yet we are linked with Josh Magennis and Matty Willock. Scottish press at its best! 😂

Just now, B1872 said:

Just read that the tarriers are reportedly spending £13 million on Turnbull and that French cunt yet we are linked with Josh Magennis and Matty Willock. Scottish press at its best! 😂

That French boy might be off to celta vigo as apparently the taigs are trying to.haggle and celta are willing to.pay the 8million 

1 hour ago, eskbankloyal said:

One of the top performers in the league, across both clubs, in terms of quality of chances created, ball carrying & winning the ball high up the park. 

Not the most glamorous of signings but quietly confident he’ll do us a turn. Particularly in turgid games at Ibrox, when the squad is thin, that cost us dearly this season 

Nah sorry but can’t agree. He was bang average at Aberdeen and didn’t stand out for them. 

Love to be proved wrong but I don’t think I will be. A poor signing for me 

Greg Stewart isn’t the problem, the problem is we are filling the squad with too many Greg Stewart standard players. We need 2/3 quality signings in the final third and I don’t think they are going to come 

Give him a chance as might suit our style better or might play better with more attack minded players. Can't say I'm excited at all though. Hope to god we have some better quality in the pipeline and this is just a low risk filler. 

1 hour ago, The Godfather said:

Nah sorry but can’t agree. He was bang average at Aberdeen and didn’t stand out for them. 

Love to be proved wrong but I don’t think I will be. A poor signing for me 

He didn’t even start for Aberdeen.

As others said, he had a good six months at Killie, we weren’t interested. He goes to Sheep - does barely anything and we sign him.

I just hope to fuck we’re not letting these fenian bastards off the hook and reading too much into our form in the last 6 games of the season. Bottom line is we’ve still not won fuck all since 2011 and there is still a gap between us and them. Gerrard must know that and look to add quality!!

Archived