Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ShaneRalfRoss

David turnbull turns celtic down

Recommended Posts


Probably been made aware he's gonna get some English Championship offers then. 

No idea why any Scottish player would want to go to sellic just now given what it looks like is about to explode in their faces. Why go anywhere near that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Surely they wouldn’t go through the medical etc only to stall on salary. I’d have thought that would be the first thing to be discussed with the medical sealing the deal.... unless of course they got wind of a better offer very late in the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, B1872 said:

Stephen McGowan saying it might still happen. Similar situation to us and Hastie apparently.

Awww Ffs.

Rid of the agent? Is it the same one?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Awww Ffs.

Rid of the agent? Is it the same one?

 

Not sure mate. Just read on Twitter they haven’t fully rejected the offer but are waiting on other bids before they decide who to choose. Got a feeling though the tarriers have fucked it after their statement. 😂

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Not sure mate. Just read on Twitter they haven’t fully rejected the offer but are waiting on other bids before they decide who to choose. Got a feeling though the tarriers have fucked it after their statement. 😂

Hope kings finds 3 million for a laugh lol 

eejay the dj likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Hope kings finds 3 million for a laugh lol 

Suggested in the transfer forum we offer money + hastie back on loan. 

Reckon they have fucked it with that petulant statement. Fans will be going mental 🤣

Rfc52 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Inigo said:

Probably been made aware he's gonna get some English Championship offers then. 

No idea why any Scottish player would want to go to sellic just now given what it looks like is about to explode in their faces. Why go anywhere near that?

Good post

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...