David turnbull turns celtic down

3 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Reckon they have bricked it with the amount of money this deal is costing.  Hence this sudden medical issue. 

If Motherwell agree to a reduced fee they are idiots. Surely they'll have their own medical team assess him first. 

I hope they don’t bend over here and accept something like 500k.

That said, I just have a feeling this will still go ahead. 

8 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

They're not going to drop from 3m to 500k ffs

Most likely not. But, if the medical issue is fairly serious there could be panic stations over at Motherwell.

We all know Lawell is a stingy low baller as well.

In any case, they’ll be using this to try and drop the prices.

5 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

They'll end up offering motherwell  less money n a player ,just so they can get one of them off their exorbitant wage bill ffs  

Is that actually a word 

He’s failed a drug test for gear. He was on holiday 5 days before the medical. I’ve got zero reason to lie about this and heard it first hand from someone who was at Lennoxtown tonight for a bounce game.

They’ve told him they’ll protect him from it getting out but are using the circumstances to get him for as little as possible.

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

He’s failed a drug test for gear. He was on holiday 5 days before the medical. I’ve got zero reason to lie about this and heard it first hand from someone who was at Lennoxtown tonight for a bounce game.

They’ve told him they’ll protect him from it getting out but are using the circumstances to get him for as little as possible.

Didn’t protect him from RM.

Dude can get the exclusive into the press in no time. 

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Not making a very good job at that it seems. :mutley:

3 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

Surely not more secrets from The Stadium De Gadd.

10 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I'm hearing this too.

Just now, BlueMe said:

I'm sure after 5 days it would be out his system anyway. 

Not believing this story tbh.

Just passing on what I’ve been told, my mate who was playing there tonight has no allegiance to Rangers or them and has zero reason to lie about being told that off one of their own players.

Regardless of when he took it, it stayed in his system and he failed a blood test.