David turnbull turns celtic down

1 hour ago, Blueshoff said:

However you have to be a special kind of thick to take anything when you're waiting for a medical. 

The kid is only 19.

Turnbull: Naw, ah dunno. Ahv goat mah medical in a few days n’at boys....

Pals: Naw Davie bud, just drink coffee aw day the  morra ‘n you’ll be brand new furrit

🤣

2 hours ago, Essandoh said:

He’s failed a drug test for gear. He was on holiday 5 days before the medical. I’ve got zero reason to lie about this and heard it first hand from someone who was at Lennoxtown tonight for a bounce game.

They’ve told him they’ll protect him from it getting out but are using the circumstances to get him for as little as possible.

How very moral of them.... if true, typical celtic 

see to be honest, when everything in regards to this was taking ages. I was thinking he must have a failed a drugs test. Everything else would come out fairly quickly, IE injuries or operation requirements. We already know celtic cover up drug taking with Griffiths.

15 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

see to be honest, when everything in regards to this was taking ages. I was thinking he must have a failed a drugs test. Everything else would come out fairly quickly, IE injuries or operation requirements. We already know celtic cover up drug taking with Griffiths.

They just love cover ups .