David turnbull turns celtic down

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

He's going from about £30,000 a year to about £1million a year to play in the EPL, after a very sudden but decent breakout season. Quite the rise in fortune. 

Anyone in the media criticising the boy would be pretty embarrassing. 

If the move goes through he's already made it, career wise and financially. Just being in the EPL is the gateway to becoming very wealthy and successful. Even if it doesn't go great he'll still be able to pick up around what he's on (or slightly less) at another EPL/Championship side. Does well, or even decent however and anything is possible.

He was on significantly more than 30k a year, they gave him a rise 2 months into the season. 

The money he will be on now will be night and day though 

Just now, The Godfather said:

He was on significantly more than 30k a year. 

The general rumour that i've seen was around £600 (to £800) per week. I'd be surprised if he was on anything above a grand. Even at a grand that's £52,000 a year. Compared to £30,000 it's a huge difference but compared to £1million, it's life changing.

What have you heard that he was on?

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

The general rumour that i've seen was around £600 (to £800) per week. I'd be surprised if he was on anything above a grand. Even at a grand that's £52,000 a year. Compared to £30,000 it's a huge difference but compared to £1million, it's life changing.

What have you heard that he was on?

1.5k all in a week after the first few months of season, was on roughly £800 or there abouts. Thats from one of the coaches down there 

could be pish but that’s what he said to me other week

4 minutes ago, Pure_Quality said:

Life comes at you fast....

From hyperventilation to doing well in 3 hours, almost as if Tom is a wee bit upset. 

Forgot a) they tried to sign that big cunt McKenna b) they offered a fair chunk for him and c) they got knocked back haha!

30 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

They will have known Norwich were also in for him too and rather than just let them be outbid they come out with the attempt at moral high ground .

This was my very thought, as soon as they got wind of the Norwich interest they create the ‘no longer interested’ narrative. Disappointed but can’t say I’m surprised at the way the MSM’s usual suspects have literally heralded this transparent nonsense without stating the obvious...

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

1.5k all in a week after the first few months of season, was on roughly £800 or there abouts. Thats from one of the coaches down there 

Fair enough, seems quite a lot for a young boy after a few months success but no reason to doubt what you've been told.

Regardless, Motherwell and Turnbull doing very well out of this. The tarriers not so much, which is delightful.

Just now, Laudrup1984 said:

Fair enough, seems quite a lot for a young boy after a few months success but no reason to doubt what you've been told.

Regardless, Motherwell and Turnbull doing very well out of this. The tarriers not so much, which is delightful.

Will set Motherwell up for a long time. Think they said it would take roughly 3 years to make that money out with sales. 

The fans will be beeling though, losing the one player they have been waiting for in what seems an age (plus another going down south reported today), fuck them though. They can twist and shout in a relegation battle next season.

3 minutes ago, Robmc1 said:

This was my very thought, as soon as they got wind of the Norwich interest they create the ‘no longer interested’ narrative. Disappointed but can’t say I’m surprised at the way the MSM’s usual suspects have literally heralded this transparent nonsense without stating the obvious...

They are just like the teenager who reveals a love interest only to find out somebody has made a more successful play .

Didnae want to shag her anyway

They are definitely slipping up over at the knew camp 

Just now, The Godfather said:

Will set Motherwell up for a long time. Think they said it would take roughly 3 years to make that money out with sales. 

The fans will be beeling though, losing the one player they have been waiting for in what seems an age (plus another going down south reported today), fuck them though. They can twist and shout in a relegation battle next season.

Think they've lost Cadden and Main too, and Gorrin might be going also as well as Hastie and Turnbull.  Great money but how they utilise will be really important.

1 minute ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Think they've lost Cadden and Main too, and Gorrin might be going also as well as Hastie and Turnbull.  Great money but how they utilise will be really important.

Other centre mid is about to leave for Oxford as well 

14 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Guy in work is friends with his brother. He was on £1100 a week plus bonus with new deal.

The Tims offered him 8k and he asked them to double it. The 20k is off the mark according to his brother.

4 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Guy in work is friends with his brother. He was on £1100 a week plus bonus with new deal.

The Tims offered him 8k and he asked them to double it. The 20k is off the mark according to his brother.

Yeah I don’t think it was anywhere near 20k, that’s mental

6 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Where did Cadden go? I thought he was going to be really good but he tapered off a bit.

Going to be a right slog for the tarriers in the transfer market. No high end loan player is coming to play under Lennon and no self respecting actual player is coming to play whilst the child abuse case hangs over them. 

They look like they’ve lost out on plenty of midfield targets already which is great because when you have a disinterested Ntcham and a finished Scott Brown and no replacement that’s brilliant. 

2 hours ago, pcbear said:

Where did Cadden go? I thought he was going to be really good but he tapered off a bit.

Don't think he's officially left yet but he's on the verge of signing for oxford. Still a few other teams interested but looks certain to leave very shortly.

8 hours ago, The Godfather said:

English is hurting bad, his club are taking an absolute pounding in the market.

No lure of Brendan now, a pish stained Jake as manager and a club embroiled in sex abuse in the media.

Sucks to be a tim eh Tom.

This season is going to be our year . I absolutely feel it GF .

One league cup win and our fortunes are going to take a massive leap

8 hours ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Curious mate . Was he one of them ?  . I have my doubts