David turnbull turns celtic down

17 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

No, Motherwell fan mate. 

His brother says he was keen on the move but wanted his terms.

Good on him for sticking to his guns . Happy the scum had another embarrassing knock back to boot :whistle:

1 hour ago, eejay the dj said:

This season is going to be our year . I absolutely feel it GF .

One league cup win and our fortunes are going to take a massive leap

I feel it too .it would be good if we could get 1 or 2 more first 11 in the team .Saying that if Oyi turns out decent and we get Kent back and keep Morelos we have a good enough first 11 with good cover all over the pitch except centre back .

The collapse at the knew camp is happening before our eyes and it's a joy to watch .

2 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

I feel it too .it would be good if we could get 1 or 2 more first 11 in the team .Saying that if Oyi turns out decent and we get Kent back and keep Morelos we have a good enough first 11 with good cover all over the pitch except centre back .

The collapse at the knew camp is happening before our eyes and it's a joy to watch .

I like our centre back pairing now mate

This will be big season for them both i feel

15 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

I like our centre back pairing now mate

This will be big season for them both i feel

Me too .just need a back up centre half .every other area has plenty options 

Just re read my post and looked like I wanted an improvement.Im more than happy with our Centre back pair .

18 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

The general rumour that i've seen was around £600 (to £800) per week. I'd be surprised if he was on anything above a grand. Even at a grand that's £52,000 a year. Compared to £30,000 it's a huge difference but compared to £1million, it's life changing.

What have you heard that he was on?

I wish I was a footballer 

3 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I wish also. Would not have to stress about get more hours of work to try save money for new shoes and not have to glue the bottom of my shoe for next months. I could just go straight to the shop and buy enough shoes that I not have to stress about this for years.

29 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I know! It's the same with managers too. Once you get a job in the EPL or Championship you become part of this circle where you continually get paid millions regardless of whether you succeed or not. In fact many managers continually fail and still get job after job!

4 hours ago, magic8ball said:

SSB is quality tonight .there's a tarrierorists on just now almost in tears greeting about Norwich outbidding 

4 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Apparnelty one last week said it was a bargain for the taigs as he was now worth 20 million :lol:

They are a special breed that is for sure. :mutley:

Think he’ll be a good signing for Hibs when he’s inevitably loaned out.

The guy has potential but I don’t really see what the big fuss is about him, I’d like to think the tims have been forced to spend more a lot more than they were prepared.

Haha fucks sakes! I retract any previous posts made on this thread! Fuck him!

What a fucking mess though. No one comes out this looking very good! They said they had ended their interest! Utter desperation!

Massive pressure on him now too and tarriers will still be pissed with him!