*** Oh No! It's the RM Erskine Fund Final Final Fundraiser

govanblue

19 minutes ago, govanblue said:

Oops.  Somehow I've missed @The Dude off the shoutout list, after promising to point him towards it.

Well, here it is, so that's that sorted. :tu:

I see @Bluepeter9 is bobbing around too, so I may as well give you a shoutout while I'm here.  :rangers:

And now that you've sorted out your own End of Season Donations, can you think of anyone else who would benefit from a shoutout, since I'm giving them out for free???

Ffs mair money I’m sure I donated 3 years ago and you want more?

Oh ok i’ll stick some pennies in - if only someone would send me the bank details again? @Zetland

10 hours ago, govanblue said:

I hope that doesn't leave you short.  A fiver would have been more than enough.

In other news - we had a secret raffle, and you've won yourself an RSEA pin badge.  It's a belter!  :rangers:

PM me a delivery name & address :tu:

image.thumb.png.62933af570b91aa74c3a3005

No it hasn't left me short mate. But I have had an unexpected expense this month after the sudden death of my older sister and having to help pay for her funeral.also could you maybe pass on the pin badge I won to either one of the servicemen at erskine or any other bear on the forum. As I don't wear football colours or badges anymore. Much appreciated though it is I would rather it went to someone who will wear it thanks.

@BILLYBOY50

So sorry to hear about the sudden death of your sister. Our thoughts and prayers are with you and your Family at such a difficult time.

@govanblue will ensure the RSEA badge is appropriately allocated, per your request above.

Take care,

Zetland 

So our fundraising is done for the season.

Just need to hang around for a week or so, to accommodate those Members who will be donating at the end of the month.

@Zetland will hopefully shepherd those in over the next week or two.

Many thanks to everyone for your continued and unflinching support of the RM Erskine Fund over this season and the previous 6 Seasons.

We made a difference.  That'll do for me.  :rangers: