Fixtures On Friday?

Happy with those fixtures.  Win our first four games and we’ll be three points clear at the top.  Pressure will be on them, their manager, their players, a situation they’re not familiar with.

Kilmarnock has been a rough place to go recently but Steve Clarke’s fucked off.  Plus, we have Jones and Stewart who know that surface well.  Nothing to fear going there.

We all know that there has been sabotage in previous seasons thrown in our path and will be again this season by those placed  in carefully chosen positions of footballing, political and media jobs but whatever you feel about the fixtures We must overcome  these fifth columnists by beating them standing shoulder to shoulder from  Board, management, players  to Fans by questioning every decision on and off the park from the usual suspects,  they must be stopped This season by Beating them on and off the park. N.S. P.S. doesn't matter what wee parochial wee team in what wee cold parochial hole in this parochial wee country  at what time we need to beat them end of.

7 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Last season is irrelevant when it comes to these games.

The season before last wasn’t irrelevant to last season, was it? Hibs and Killie both played against us as if we were cup finals and we managed to beat Hibs once last season and failed to beat Killie at all in the league. 

So let’s get this straight, let’s send the biggest travelling support on their longest away days on midweek nights.  Dingwall and Pittodrie both midweek fixtures.  The longest the tarriers will travel on a midweek game is Livingston!  Why does no cunt from Rangers challenge this?   Disgraceful we’re being sent to Dingwall and Aberdeen midweek while these cunts get sent two minutes along the road.  

27 minutes ago, King Jela said:

The season before last wasn’t irrelevant to last season, was it? Hibs and Killie both played against us as if we were cup finals and we managed to beat Hibs once last season and failed to beat Killie at all in the league. 

We never managed to beat Hibs the first 3 games because we were dreadful in front of goal. Killie were a bit of a bogey team for us but it's  a game we should be expecting to win.

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

We never managed to beat Hibs the first 3 games because we were dreadful in front of goal. Killie were a bit of a bogey team for us but it's  a game we should be expecting to win.

We’ve generally been dreadful in front of goal against them and, if Kent comes back, there’s a good chance we could be dreadful in front of goal against them if we have, more or less, the same team playing against them next season again. 

And Killie will have the same team next season, more or less, that know how to play against us, with or without that jakey bastard, who’ll treat playing against us a cup final, as they usually did under the jakey. 

Of course it’s games we should be winning, the same as it was the previous 2 seasons. We haven’t suddenly turned into Liverpool though. 

4 hours ago, King Jela said:

We’ve generally been dreadful in front of goal against them and, if Kent comes back, there’s a good chance we could be dreadful in front of goal against them if we have, more or less, the same team playing against them next season again. 

And Killie will have the same team next season, more or less, that know how to play against us, with or without that jakey bastard, who’ll treat playing against us a cup final, as they usually did under the jakey. 

Of course it’s games we should be winning, the same as it was the previous 2 seasons. We haven’t suddenly turned into Liverpool though. 

Kilmarnock were bottom of the league before Steve Clarke took over.  His appointment resulted in a massive improvement in league form.  Losing Clarke as manager will be a major blow and that team won’t be as difficult to play against as they were last season.  

Also, we’ve just signed Jones and Stewart, two of Kilmarnock’s best players from last season, so the teams won’t be more or less the same.  Those two will now be playing for us on a surface and ground they’re familiar with so it’s advantage us.  

I expect Kilmarnock will lose Taylor and Brophy before that first league game too.  Kilmarnock don’t have a pot to piss in and those two getting Scotland caps will attract attention from others clubs.

1 minute ago, eejay the dj said:

To safisfy my need for conspiracy 🤔

Looked through the fixtures to see if the bheasts got 2 Away hard games in a row 

And guess what. NO back to back against any of the teams that would be considered hazerdous 

They had us and Aberdeen within 3 days of each other twice or so last season.

Also had us hibs and Aberdeen within 12 days last season away.

No everything is sinister 

1 minute ago, Rfc52 said:

Canae wait till the first Europa tie. This pre season stuff is garbage lol.

Agreed

Can't remember when i last got excited about a home friendly. 

That will be first game although got to be honest 52.The league and domestic cup is all that matters to me 

Europe is bonus 

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Agreed

Can't remember when i last got excited about a home friendly. 

That will be first game although got to be honest 52.The league and domestic cup is all that matters to me 

Europe is bonus 

Aye mate I'm at the stage I.dont care about league cup or Europa. But I know how important they'll be for momentum.

We probably need the LC to stop the rot 

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Aye mate I'm at the stage I.dont care about league cup or Europa. But I know how important they'll be for momentum.

We probably need the LC to stop the rot 

LC is vital mate. The bheasts win that. They get the momentum for remaining season

Always remember the Lc final in 86 and how that changed our fortunes 

It will be massive step in bursting their bubble

11 hours ago, TMB said:

Kilmarnock were bottom of the league before Steve Clarke took over.  His appointment resulted in a massive improvement in league form.  Losing Clarke as manager will be a major blow and that team won’t be as difficult to play against as they were last season.  

Also, we’ve just signed Jones and Stewart, two of Kilmarnock’s best players from last season, so the teams won’t be more or less the same.  Those two will now be playing for us on a surface and ground they’re familiar with so it’s advantage us.  

I expect Kilmarnock will lose Taylor and Brophy before that first league game too.  Kilmarnock don’t have a pot to piss in and those two getting Scotland caps will attract attention from others clubs.

Aye, fair point. Can’t argue with that at all. Never thought of it that way tbh.