Fixtures On Friday?

18 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

We are guaranteed an away game against a team who isnt them

Didn’t know that tbf. What’s the reason we are definitely away? Both teams not allowed to play at home on same weekend? 

22 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Have you just started following football?

Genuine questions. We would most likely be playing the sunday anyway. But if answering in a sarcastic, non informative way makes you feel important then batter in

3 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

We had to be home, they had a friendly tournament so swapped their first two games I’m sure.

Thanks for an explanation. But surely it’s not a definite that we will be away again?

2 hours ago, Burts91 said:

Thanks for an explanation. But surely it’s not a definite that we will be away again?

Fuck me why won't someone put Burts out of his misery, the league winners always play the first game of the new season at home first (flag unfurling Etc) except 2016 when as said previously it was the other way round and every cunt moaned like fuck (not us by the way)

11 minutes ago, mus said:

Fuck me why won't someone put Burts out of his misery, the league winners always play the first game of the new season at home first (flag unfurling Etc) except 2016 when as said previously it was the other way round and every cunt moaned like fuck (not us by the way)

Thank you!