Fixtures On Friday?

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We won't be away to Aberdeen and hibs in the first group of games as we done that last year. We will be home.first when we play them.

I know that happens against the tarriers but is that actually the same for playing the other teams?

9 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

We won't be away to Aberdeen and hibs in the first group of games as we done that last year. We will be home.first when we play them.

That’s not true. We played Motherwell away first game 17/18 and we also played them away last season in the third game.

4 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

That’s not true. We played Motherwell away first game 17/18 and we also played them away last season in the third game.

I think its more rotated with the teams that are most likely going to make the top 6 tbh mate.

The likes of Hivs, sheep and Hearts are usually the opposite of the season before.

tims obviously always is. 

We shall find out soon enough I suppose. 

7 hours ago, ElBufalo20 said:

The bigger fixtures always rotate and have done from as far back as I remember 

2 minutes ago, ricksen_da_best said:

That’s what I’ve heard too mate

hibs first home game

Ffs what a start that will be. If we can take 10/12 or 12/12 It should then lead into an easier run.

Let's hope we start really well 

7 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Surely to fuck we won’t end up with 3 away games in our first 4 this season! Want to hit the ground running and put pressure on these smelly paedo bastards!

To be honest we have to do that anyway and we need to be winning our away games. So if 3 of first 4 are away that's fine - win them all and get the pressure on.