Fixtures On Friday?

Wife to be isn’t happy there’s me getting exited about the old firm game week after we get married, how I’ll travel up the weekend after the wedding and it slipped my mind it’s the daughters 6th birthday on the 31st, anyone know if ibrox have a kids play area near by haha 

19 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Really don't think Killie who will be playing in Europe a few days before under a new manager and Hibs at home is a tough start.

It shouldn't be but fact is we struggled against them last year. Be two different outfits from both teams though and we will hopefully be settled and have had a good euro run. As long as we start the league better than last year I'm happy! 

17 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Really don't think Killie who will be playing in Europe a few days before under a new manager and Hibs at home is a tough start.

We’ll be playing in Europe and we always struggle on their pitch and we’ve beat Hibs, what, twice in the last 2 seasons? 

I just don’t see how that’s anything other than a tough start. 

13 minutes ago, Teddybear123 said:

Anyone know when the tv dates will be announced? Have a wedding to go to on the 31st of August... might have to pull a sicky although it looks dodgy if me and my old man both do it 😂

Will be moved to Sept 1st on the sunday

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

If we’re worried about Hibs at home and Killie away we can say goodbye to 55 ever happening. 

I never said I was worried about them. Although that doesn’t change the fact that it’s a tough start, especially when they treat playing us as a cup final. 

3 minutes ago, FlippinEck said:

It shouldn't be but fact is we struggled against them last year. Be two different outfits from both teams though and we will hopefully be settled and have had a good euro run. As long as we start the league better than last year I'm happy! 

If we want to be winning the league, those 2 games should be routine wins.

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

We’ll be playing in Europe and we always struggle on their pitch and we’ve beat Hibs, what, twice in the last 2 seasons? 

I just don’t see how that’s anything other than a tough start. 

Last season is irrelevant when it comes to these games.

43 minutes ago, Burts91 said:

Looking at this you’d like to think both us and celtic will win 4/4 though

Hows that work when we play each other game 4?

Wouldn't like to think that anyway - hope they get pumped a couple of times before playing us and are in complete disarray.

2 minutes ago, Klos' Glove said:

Hows that work when we play each other game 4?

Wouldn't like to think that anyway - hope they get pumped a couple of times before playing us and are in complete disarray.

Wee nibble 👀