Sign in to follow this  
BridgeIsBlue

New Smartcards

Rangers have sent my paper tickets to my billing address (where I have mail problems) and not the postal address (same as my dad's) where I've been getting my tickets sent for years. His turned up Friday for Oxford, mines nowhere near yet. 

Has anyone heard when they are due to be issued ??

I see the email is just in for next  Thursday's game and it is still going to be paper tickets, available to book from tomorrow. 

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

When are these actually going to be sent out? 

There's only 8 working days before our first home game of the season

Heard yesterday they are at the ticket office now, so should be posted out this week 

psb07158 likes this

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

When are these actually going to be sent out? 

There's only 8 working days before our first home game of the season

Guy on ff says they are being sent out this week.

The ticket office have got worse. I’ve emailed  them 3 times in a week still waiting on a reply. Still no money taken for Kilmarnock on Sunday. Gonna have to head up there today

psb07158 and Leighton loyal like this

16 minutes ago, Junior Soprano said:

Guy on ff says they are being sent out this week.

The ticket office have got worse. I’ve emailed  them 3 times in a week still waiting on a reply. Still no money taken for Kilmarnock on Sunday. Gonna have to head up there today

An e-mail saying you got one but didn’t take the money? A was the other way about mate, but the 3 boys a go wae all got an e-mail. Fuckin amateur setup in there.

Junior Soprano likes this

Just now, CoatbridgeBear said:

An e-mail saying you got one but didn’t take the money? A was the other way about mate, but the 3 boys a go wae all got an e-mail. Fuckin amateur setup in there.

I’d say it was getting worse, but it’s always been this bad

CoatbridgeBear likes this

Anyone else find the jobsworth cunts on the turnstiles were sending people to ‘assigned gates’ for the Club Deck?

Made me walk the length of the main stand to go in the far entrance, only to have to walk all the way back in the other direction once I was up the stairs. 

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Anyone else find the jobsworth cunts on the turnstiles were sending people to ‘assigned gates’ for the Club Deck?

Made me walk the length of the main stand to go in the far entrance, only to have to walk all the way back in the other direction once I was up the stairs. 

😂 think of the exercise you got. 

graeme_4 likes this

15 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They done that to me in the Copland last year as well. 

CoatbridgeBear likes this

4 minutes ago, Assegai said:

Was about to start a thread asking what was happening with the Smartcards as I was beginning to worry haha

Not sure anything has been posted that means you should not still worry mate. :thumbsup:

Assegai likes this