New Smartcards

8 hours ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

So if you have a wee yin who can’t make the game, and you give it to somebody older than 16 to use you can get in trouble? There’s some really shoddy patter happening these days btw.

That's always been the case. I've seen guys getting pulled as they come in with a junior ticket.

2 hours ago, jintybear said:

I suppose if it comes down to it then the person you are giving your seat to could go to the ticket office and pretend to be you. It’s a shambles to be honest.

That might work for one game Jinty but not sure two on the trot like I was hoping end of Sept early Oct  when I am on holiday.  It is just the distance between us for swapping my card but we can sort it I am sure. 

Thanks for your suggestion though and I will see what can work best. 👍

46 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

Still fuck all 

I am sure it will be through your letter box on Tuesday/Wednesday my one came this afternoon. :thumbup: 

PS reading through the letter they are obviously not wanting anyone to give their ticket to anyone else, it says  ANY misuse of your ticket will result in instant forfeiture of your season ticket. Continuous checks will be carried out by stewards and staff, probably Houston the main one :headwall: Seems very heavy handed and not sure where this has all come from.

They can also shove their 'selling your ticket back' where the sun don't shine.

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I am sure it will be through your letter box on Tuesday/Wednesday my one came this afternoon. :thumbup: 

PS reading through the letter they are obviously not wanting anyone to give their ticket to anyone else, it says  ANY misuse of your ticket will result in instant forfeiture of your season ticket. Continuous checks will be carried out by stewards and staff, probably Houston the main one :headwall: Seems very heavy handed and not sure where this has all come from.

Couldn’t agree more BRU! They are being complete c**ts about this. If I want somebody else to have my seat for the day then that should be good enough! As i said before what about the Erskine veterans? Hopefully they’ll still print tickets for them!

18 hours ago, Bears r us said:

I agree mate, I do not miss many games normally but like to give my own seat to someone I know but this is difficult now with no reprint unless you stay close to each other.

They can take their official new scheme and shove it where the sun don't shine. :happy:  

You could always post it, her uncle stays up north and does that any games that hes not going to, not very good mind you if its short notice.

1 hour ago, SuperLeeMcCulloch said:

You could always post it, her uncle stays up north and does that any games that hes not going to, not very good mind you if its short notice.

I think what is concerning me is the way they have written the letter, it kinda sounds as if they would take pleasure from taking the card back if you step out of line in any way, and basically they are saying it is your seat and if you cannot use it then you need to put it in for resell through the Club.  

1 hour ago, jintybear said:

Couldn’t agree more BRU! They are being complete c**ts about this. If I want somebody else to have my seat for the day then that should be good enough! As i said before what about the Erskine veterans? Hopefully they’ll still print tickets for them!

I think it would mean that the way Erskine got tickets or we used the reprint to help them in other ways is no longer an option Jinty, but I could be wrong.

@govanblue  have you been keeping up with this change in no reprint of tickets and the heavy handed way they are coming across  ??

1st class royal mail will usually get your card to someone else the next day, or day after that. Still easy to send your ticket to someone else.

If adults are buying child tickets to use for a full season, that is pretty shit.

17 hours ago, Bears r us said:

You forgot the part that says you could be reported to Police Scotland.