New Smartcards

2 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

The "Anyone, Everyone" campaign says that you'll be welcome at Ibrox if you're  ethnic, disabled, sexually-confused, young,  old, or any combination of the above. However, if a family member or friend has lent you their season ticket for a match, you can fuck right off!

Spot on.  

Be interested to see how this develops.  

I know of two elderly guys (concessions) who have had their ST’s for years.  

Due to their age & general health they really  don’t know until the day of the game if they can attend.  

So recently the guys son (adult) would go along if the other old guy couldn’t make it. 

Sometimes when neither could go the son would take his son (juv)   

Seems this flexibility will no longer be tolerated which for me is poor. 

1 minute ago, Amokachi said:

Due to their age & general health they really  don’t know until the day of the game if they can attend.  

So recently the guys son (adult) would go along if the other old guy couldn’t make it. 

Adults have never been allowed in with a concession 

12 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

Chaos on Sunday. 

Reckon that’s a fair chance mate. The big decision is, do I go extra early from the pub to make sure I’m in ok, or get another couple of pints in and stroll round five minutes in hoping there is no queue and everything ran smoothly 😂😂. Could easily backfire and end up last in at around the 20 minute mark and missed us score the first couple 

9 minutes ago, 1690tamRFC said:

Reckon that’s a fair chance mate. The big decision is, do I go extra early from the pub to make sure I’m in ok, or get another couple of pints in and stroll round five minutes in hoping there is no queue and everything ran smoothly 😂😂. Could easily backfire and end up last in at around the 20 minute mark and missed us score the first couple 

They will delay kick off mate. The club are quite considerate when it comes to the support.

2 hours ago, Amokachi said:

It's fans like these guys robbing the club that put us in administration

I see the whole situation now as the club have a massive demand for tickets and a huge waiting list and they know that income could be increased a fair bit with more full price STs as opposed to kids one.

in my experience, if you want an adult mate to use your kids card just pop into the ticket office and pay the upgrade.  When you present the card on the day it will show the correct light at the turnstyle with no issues.  I have done it with a couple of games last season including the OF.  Club gets the upgrade money and no issues, I would expect that to continue with this new system unless anyone has heard different?