Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Uddingstonblue

BROON ON stv

Recommended Posts


Just now, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've actually met the OP, good bear and definitely not a tarrier, made a howling cunt of this however :lol:

Is this the guy who gave you a hand job in the car on the way to the game mate?

I might be confusing him with another poster tbf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Admin surely people should be required to prove they’re not utter fucking idiots before being let loose on the forum? 

95% of the staff on this site are fucking idiots so cant see that being a thing any time soon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, BlueMe said:

Is this the guy who gave you a hand job in the car on the way to the game mate?

I might be confusing him with another poster tbf.

I've had numerous hand jobs on the way to the game m8, which doesn't make me gay, think you are thinking of @sibsy72 who makes a cunt of himself quite regularly on here. 

BlueMe likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BlueMe said:

Is this the guy who gave you a hand job in the car on the way to the game mate?

I might be confusing him with another poster tbf.

The Bob Broberg of South Lanarkshire.

BlueMe likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I've had numerous hand jobs on the way to the game m8, which doesn't make me gay, think you are thinking of @sibsy72 who makes a cunt of himself quite regularly on here. 

It's only gay if you maintain eye contact throughout iirc.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Admin surely people should be required to prove they’re not utter fucking idiots before being let loose on the forum? 

No one would get on here with that Criteria.

Kaydubya11 likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...