Alfie's 30 Goals Last Season

17 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Imagine your team was linked with him and watching that video. Would lose your shit. What a talent.

£20 Mil or we riot.

👍

13 minutes ago, Essandoh said:

I’ve changed my mind about Morelos going. We can’t afford to lose that amount of goals the season we have to win the league.

Keeping him, Tav and Kent in our side is vital.

👍

5 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

My hero

alfie4.gif

55 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Did he never take a penalty last season?

I thought I could remember him hitting one, or maybe I just remember the day he threw a head stagger because he wasn't allowed to 

Tav let Defoe take one and I don't think Gerrard was happy, Tav was pretty public after that saying he would be the penalty taker. 

Outstanding player. I reckon he will get better year on year and (hopefully) his temperament will improve as he gets more experience at a club as big as ours that is so heavily scrutinised. Really hope he doesn't go and if he does then it has to be absolute top dollar. He will be a massive boost in our pursuit of 55.

No doubting his quality but unless we can fund that 1-2 players to unlock packed defences aswell as another 2 defenders and striker then we’ll have to hope we sell him for big money.

the guy scored 30 goals and we still never came close to winning a trophy.  I’d rather keep him and his goals but if it’s a choice between keep Morelos and sign more squadfillers or sell him and get our main targets then it’s sell him for me.  Unfortunately,  hopefully dodgy Dave can stop that from happening

23 minutes ago, loyalfollower said:

No doubting his quality but unless we can fund that 1-2 players to unlock packed defences aswell as another 2 defenders and striker then we’ll have to hope we sell him for big money.

the guy scored 30 goals and we still never came close to winning a trophy.  I’d rather keep him and his goals but if it’s a choice between keep Morelos and sign more squadfillers or sell him and get our main targets then it’s sell him for me.  Unfortunately,  hopefully dodgy Dave can stop that from happening

If you sell him you need to spend the largest percentage of what you get for him on his replacement. So there won’t be much left 

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Nice video but there's only 29 goals. His first of the season, a close range header in Europe is missing. 

Got 3 mb to post a gif and can't post the goal, this the celebration after the heider you're talking about mate?

alfie6.gif