Gerrard Rejects Approach From Derby County

Broxi

27 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Struggle for Chelsea next year with transfer ban and no Hazard, be a big risk for Lampard to take that on 

I'm sure they've got a final appeal with CAS to try and get the ban lifted plus Abramovich has reportedly given Lampard assurances that he'll have at least 2 seasons in the job so I don't think it's as big a risk as it seems.

Honestly, I thought putting a rookie manager in charge would be a big mistake but the guy has won me over.  He has a very modern approach to tactics and formations.  Lennon will drag celtic back to a 4-4-2 because he’s stuck in the past.  Gerrard’s 4-3-3 counter pressing system shows he learned from Klopp while he was there.  

That Gerrard wants to stay is a statement of intent in itself.  He wants to win things with Rangers before moving on.

6 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

I'm sure they've got a final appeal with CAS to try and get the ban lifted plus Abramovich has reportedly given Lampard assurances that he'll have at least 2 seasons in the job so I don't think it's as big a risk as it seems.

I’d like to see Lampard do well but I wouldn’t be taking Ambramovich word he’s been a aye to nearly every manager they’ve had.

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Like nearly everything else he posts despite "not being on there"

Oh dear.

My patter my own, screen shots, twitter stuff, all come from various sources.

When I go on FF, it's for the BJK thread for updates. Going onto there shortly.

We are all Rangers Supporters after all, though you wouldn't know it with some.

27 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

everything is unraveling in the east end right now, the opportunity for 55 is there for Stevie's taking which, dare I say would make him a club legend? No way he leaves to join the Championship, a league that can't predict promotion. 

I also think his blood's purple now, he also doesn't strike me as the type of guy who in any way walks away from a challenge he's started.

6 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Oh dear.

Obssesed

8 minutes ago, SonOfLuther said:

Oh dear.

N.a. especially cunts like me and @Jeffrey who've followed Rangers the world over. Well he's no been out of Europe yet but he's an idiot 

Sky sports have just said that Derby are hopeful to keep Lampard and have offered him a new improved contract and said that Lampard has had no official offer from Chelsea yet. Also no mention of Gerrard being approached by Derby.

Haven’t read the full article but I’m guessing there will be no quotes and it’s just media nonsense or mischief making.

4 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Sky sports have just said that Derby are hopeful to keep Lampard and have offered him a new improved contract and said that Lampard has had no offer from Chelsea yet. Also no mention of Gerrard being approached by Derby.

Haven’t read the full article but I’m guessing there will be no quotes and it’s just media nonsense or mischief making.

His uncle, Arry Rednapp says it will happen