Gerrard Rejects Approach From Derby County

Broxi

Just now, bluenoz said:

The DR and the BJK thread a similar. Just a few people trying to wind everyone up. They cannot even put a name to who wrote that pile of shit.

Fuckin shockin we still have fans reading this fenian shite , and any who post full pages should be banned.....

I’m not worried by this. Gerrard doesn’t need the money and his main aim in management is to manage Liverpool. Managing Derby in the championship isn’t going to be as beneficial to that ambition as managing in Europe and winning silverware will be. Gerrard will be here until Klopp leave and Liverpool come calling imo.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

The Chelsea Lampard thing is only happening because of the horrible position they find themselves in with transfers. 

Shame that Frank can't see he's being made a cunt of 

He should stay at Derby, it'll end in tears if he goes back to the Bridge. 

I don’t think he’s going anywhere, the only worry I have about him is was his loyalty as a player only there because of who he played for, or is he a genuine loyal guy.   If it’s the latter he’s here for a while IMO and this is a paper shit stirring. 

1 hour ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

He should stay at Derby, it'll end in tears if he goes back to the Bridge. 

He needs to take the emotion out of the decision and think of his career long term.

However, he will likely see this as a once in a lifetime opportunity that he can't turn down.

Don't go now Frank.

1 minute ago, Sash tap said:

He needs to take the emotion out of the decision and think of his career long term.

However, he will likely see this as a once in a lifetime opportunity that he can't turn down.

Don't go now Frank.

Could ruin him. Not allowed to sign anyone for a year. Best player gone owner doesn't seem to have the same passion he once did. 

They'll be lucky to get top 6next season imo

I don’t want Gerrard going anywhere and don’t think he would leave.  But, even if he was to, we would be getting millions in compensation.  I think celtic got £6m for Rodgers and all the staff he took with him.

48 minutes ago, TMB said:

I don’t want Gerrard going anywhere and don’t think he would leave.  But, even if he was to, we would be getting millions in compensation.  I think celtic got £6m for Rodgers and all the staff he took with him.

Kinda depends on a few factors like his wage, length of contract left etc

1 hour ago, KingKirk said:

Could ruin him. Not allowed to sign anyone for a year. Best player gone owner doesn't seem to have the same passion he once did. 

They'll be lucky to get top 6next season imo

Could absolutely make him as well if he goes and does well whilst not being able to sign players, no way of telling how it will go 

2 minutes ago, Waggy1872 said:

Could absolutely make him as well if he goes and does well whilst not being able to sign players, no way of telling how it will go 

What's well tho? Chelsea will absolutely expect top4 minimum it'll be a miracle if they make top 4 imo