Gerrard Rejects Approach From Derby County

Broxi

25 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

What's well tho? Chelsea will absolutely expect top4 minimum it'll be a miracle if they make top 4 imo

Well is whatever the Chelsea board tell him they expect of him, so he either does what's expected or he doesn’t 

1 minute ago, Smile said:

Gerrards not done anything as a Rangers manager yet and i'm sure he will want to change that this season, cant see him leaving. 

money going on for the n'castle job...was 12s, not that means anything, they have a list up of 21 !

7 minutes ago, backup said:

money going on for the n'castle job...was 12s, not that means anything, they have a list up of 21 !

Probably have loads of bets placed on him now, someone in here will notice his odds will have dropped dramatically and try convince us there’s something in it 

Just now, Waggy1872 said:

Probably have loads of bets placed on him now, someone in here will notice his odds will have dropped dramatically and try convince us there’s something in it 

He would be nuts to go anywhere near that small provincial club.

Derby fan in peace ( who has a lot of respect for Rangers). I don’t think there’s anything in this. Gerrard said he’s aware of the speculation and that’s what I think it is. Derby have already denied making any approach and if anything it might be his agent whipping it up so SG secures a better contract with yourselves. I hope this don’t sour the upcoming friendly, we’ve had a few cracking friendlies with Rangers when you’ve come down our place. I’m Derby through and through but we’re nowhere near the size or profile of your club and he’d be mad to leave you lot.

36 minutes ago, jamess said:

Getting us the league here is a big challenge.  Getting out of the English Championship is a far bigger challenge and failure is career limiting.

Obvious taig is obvious.